[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 241

vladds at your request

elmucon:

vladds at your request

looks nice! ))

elmucon, show me the result on a 0.1 lot.

You, based on my estimates (based on 2.5-3 pips per trade), are trading around 1000 lots at the end. That's unrealistic.

Mathemat:

elmucon, show me the result on a 0.1 lot.

You, based on my estimates (based on 2.5-3 pips per trade), are trading around 1000 lots at the end. That's unrealistic.

well it's a tester - if it really trades 100 lots is it realistic ?

In money I think it will be enough, I just didn't count ....

The tester says it's about that much.

i.e. about 10,000 per trade ....

They won't even give you 10 lots if you're a pipsarian. They'll choke you with requotes.

elmucon:

well this is a tester - if it really trades 100 lots is it realistic?

In money I think it will be enough, I just haven't counted ....

Most likely not realistic - 100 lots are unlikely to be poured at one price: most likely in batches - the result will be very different from what is expected. So, the limit for work similar to the tester is the number of lots that the dealing is guaranteed to fill (see the regulations).

Mathemat:
They won't even give you 10 lots if you're a pipsqueak.

You can add a composite lot module, and it will place 8 lots each, as long as the conditions allow - so you get 5 lots per signal - 40 lots in total... won't it work?

Well, well, keep dreaming. Once again, if you're pipsing, you'll be stopped long before you get to 8 lots.

Mathemat:
Well, well, keep dreaming. Once again, if you're pipsing, you'll be stopped long before you get to 8 lots.

fine - we'll fix it at 5 - thanks for the advice.

Is that really the problem, guys? Who prevents you from working in more than one account at the same time?