[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 235

khorosh:
That's a great indicator on the right hand side of the chart, multi-currency and multi-frame. Is it in the public domain?

No - it's also my own development but if you need it I'm not averse to it, please contact me...

elmucon:

Here's a skin of the real - martingale system advisor.

So I know what I'm talking about ...

I took a look at your screenshots. You're not using the rollback effectively. IMHO.

TEXX:
Looked at your screenshots. You are not using the pullback effectively. IMHO.

ineffective - look closely where the second buy bet was placed - almost on a reversal...

And on the previous peak to the bottom, the advisor was silent....

so the main objective is fulfilled - there is profit ....

7Konstantin7:

Since the beginning of the year) i don't believe but i only see quotation errors probably holes... but i'll spin it on the demo anyway...

As a result you'll see a chattering near the starting deposit (and still with a small downward slope)... And if you fail to set the parameters, you'll even see a slow and smooth drain! :)))

MaxZ:
As a result, you will see a chattering around the starting deposit (and still with a slight downward slope)... And if you set the parameters poorly, you'll even see a slow and smooth drain! :)))
We'll see)

7Konstantin7:
We'll see)
We've already seen it! ;D

elmucon:

ineffective - look closely where the second buy bet was placed - almost on a reversal...

And on the previous peak to the bottom, the advisor was silent....

so the main goal is achieved - there is profit ....

If it was effective, the pose would have closed a long time ago.....

I assume it opened on the indicator and of course the reversal was fucked up....

TEXX:

If it was effective, the pose would have closed a long time ago.....

I assume it opened on the indicator and of course the reversal was fucked up....

The main thing is not to fuck up the deposit - and the rest is dust....

MaxZ:
Been there! ;D
I know, I'm still interested now I'll watch it too :D

elmucon:

The main thing is not to fuck up the deposit - and the rest is dust....

elmucon:

This is a reworked Ilan. Wait three or four days for a sustained no-trend - and you're out .....

I don't get it, if the martingale system is losing, why are you using it?

Or maybe it does depend on the settings :)))