[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 238

Roman.:

That's what I thought and counted until recently... :-) With a classic martin it is, but there are also some NUTS! !!

What conclusion I came to - in the penultimate post 263 page of this thread, on Monday I will lock the TS-ku on this video - the link in my (penultimate) post of this page of this thread ... In the tester, all draws beautifully from the beginning of quotes history from 2001. - Before 12.2010 - optimization of one APR period parameter for din of channel width to kr line, before 12.2011 - forward. Lot - 0.1. Other variables are not used in this TS in any way. No trawl. Number of turns 15 is also by default.

Channel width in pips on a five-digit with ATP period = 190 on days is obtained on the whole testing period, in general, from 400 to 600 pips.

Entry conditions are no longer on the sensor random numbers, but on the colour of the candle, because Avalanche- TREND! :-)

Roma, did I hear you right!? This advisor from Monday's demo? :)))

MaxZ:
Roma, did I hear you right!? This advisor from Monday's demo? :)))

Yes. The Expert Advisor on the video link. I am not putting it into the public domain yet... :-) The basis - here on my page - is my version of netting Avalanche, 80% of code is the same as on the video...

elmucon:

a relative drawdown of almost 70% is not impressive.

The profitability of 1.23 is also, sorry, unimpressive

Here is "Angle of takeoff, IMHO, normal" ---->

the point of takeoff at 877 trade is the point of reaching the maximal lot after which the Expert Advisor trades with a fixed (maximal) lot

the relative drawdown is 17% !!!

profitability 3.59

now take a calculator and calculate how many percent profit in your stack and mine ...

it's like this....

Your Expert Advisor is tired of waiting for profit - and you'll get nervous with drawdowns and attempts to break-even ...

I don't like martingale in any "sauce"...

If it is not a secret, what is the profit of an average profitable trade in pips?

elmucon:

I remember something else = this tester thing works on any currency pair and any timeframe....

I have it on eight currency pairs - so far so good, what's next God only knows ....

but just for the record....

As the proverb says:

It's a lot of sackcloth and grumbling. I'm just saying.

It's not my owl. It's my other one. I'll text you tomorrow, I'm busy at work today...

paukas:

As the popular saying goes:

It's not like you're a sack of sackcloth. I'm just saying.

I propose a game:

You specify the currency pair, the time frame, and the timeframe.

I run it in the tester and post the result. I am already in a losing position, because I have not conducted such large-scale tests yet.

Shall we try it?

elmucon:

I propose the game:

I run it in the tester and post the result. Moreover, I'm already in a losing position, because I haven't conducted such large-scale tests yet.

Shall we try it?

Maybe you should go straight to the GWATEMALA... :-)

elmucon:

I propose a game:

I run it in the tester and post the result. Moreover, I'm already in a losing position, because I haven't conducted such large-scale tests yet.

Shall we try it?

Let's do it.

eurusd from 01.09.2011 to 01.10.2011, M1

elmucon:

I propose the game:

Shall we try it?

Is there a report from the demo?