[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 214

I'm just used to working with roubles)

That is not 3 rubles a point, but 30 kopecks so, yes exactly 30 kopecks I have on the ruble 3 ruble point do not be stupid :-D

I have cent accounts, and would have been a penny more :-D

he takes care of it!

Do you want to put your advisor (on the eu and chif)?

OnGoing:
Do you want to bet your EA (on EUR and CHF)?
Yeah, but I haven't decided exactly how to do it yet, but so far I'm inclined towards the euro and cwy option) or only on the euro.

I will be a cent millionaire).

If only the dollar had fallen to 28 roubles and then risen, then I would have benefited from opening an account as well).

7Konstantin7:
I'll be a cent millionaire.)
Look, the averaging there is pretty aggressive I looked at. Although you probably realise yourself that there is always a risk of losing.

OnGoing:
Look, the averaging there is pretty aggressive I looked at. Although you probably realise yourself that there is always a risk of loss.
Yes, there is always a risk. I also noticed that you can bet aggressively with one lot on ruble, but I've noticed that even so the drawdown may reach 2000 and 2500 is bad.

while the small change is getting on the cents, the trend goes against us, the lot is growing and reaches a normal one, so you can cut it off and just at that moment the trend is weak and the output is turning around.)

And we will get a great feeling when we feel ourselves a real trader :-D

I will open an account as soon as I figure it out, I will make a freeze on onyx and we will watch the movie)

7Konstantin7:

And we will get a great feeling when we feel ourselves a real trader :-D

I will open an account as soon as I figure it out, I will make a freeze on onyx and we will watch the movie)

Alas, a short film... What's your hurry?