[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 153

lasso:

Look, you have two realistic options:
1) You make a fiver, you spend a fiver on your family.

2) You make a fiver, you spend twelve on the family, three for the boys in the Bahamas.

It's simple.
SELECT... ))

what if there's no family? what if there's no home? what if there's no profession?

lasso:

Look, you have two realistic options:
1) You make a fiver, you spend a fiver on your family.

2) You make a fiver, you spend twelve on the family, three for the boys in the Bahamas.

It's simple.
SELECT... ))

By the way, this answer is only given by the bosses entrepreneur manager in general as little chance as possible and raise your spirits at work! I've been through this many times!

Well, happy opening ...... Just a reminder of where we are at the beginning of the week.....

On your marks, get set, march!!!!!!

4x-online: Междометие — это [...]

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%B5%D0%B6%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%B5

Look up interpunctation there. So, do interjections always stand out?

By the way, in that sentence the interjection is said without any emotion at all, in passing, so there's no need to emphasize it with commas.

OK, forget it.

Mathemat:

There's interpunctuation there. So, do interjections always stand out?

By the way, in that sentence the interjection is uttered without any emotion at all, in passing, so there's no need to put a comma on it.

Okay, forget it.

Well... I barely got through the whole thread, and you're the only one who has anything to say, Alexei... :)

In my purely personal opinion (IMHO) in that unfortunate sentence interjection "fuck" implies a common veil rough word "fuck", which in turn is an abbreviation of swear words. If we approach from this, to my mind, lying on the surface, point of view about the meaning of this interjection, it should be emphasized by commas.

Then we will get a clear enough picture of expressing emotions in relation to illiterate writing. Such emotions are close to my heart - I hate illiteracy, crumpled toothpaste tubes, rubbish around a bucket, and puddles of beer on the table and floor...

there are many more flaws, but there's fuckin' GREAT enough to go around.

artmedia70:

Well... I barely made it through the whole thread and I've only got you to tell, Alexei... :)

In my purely personal opinion (IMHO) in that ill-fated sentence interjection "fuck" implies a common veil rough word "fuck", which in turn is an abbreviation of swear words. If we approach from this, to my mind, lying on the surface, point of view about the meaning of this interjection, it should be emphasized by commas.

Then we will get a clear enough picture of expressing emotions in relation to illiterate writing. Such emotions are close to my heart - I hate illiteracy, crumpled toothpaste tubes, rubbish around a bucket, and puddles of beer on the table and floor...

there are many more flaws, but there's fuckin' GREAT enough to go around.

2artmedia70: You'd better offer some LAKERY, while you're still fighting with commas and tubes, with post-exit puddles... Leave it alone for now... You'll be drinking brine later... Let's get the LAKING on!

Look at the pound, on the minutes, a big bounce down there, eh?

Roman.:

2artmedia70: You'd better, LAKE, what offered, while you' re all with commas and tubes, with post-exit puddles ... Leave it alone for now... You'll be drinking brine later... Let's get the LAKING on!

Look at the pound, on the minutes, it's a big pullback, isn't it?

I can only suggest this approach:

Don't need all this bullshit (shadows from the plant) with "breaking up" the lots.

Try not to average (because if the trend continues against you, the lots with drawdowns will snowball), and fractionate along the trend. In doing so, you need to track the equity growth and as soon as it reaches a certain percentage of the deposit, you get rid of all the positions and start the cycle all over again.

artmedia70:

I can only suggest this approach:

You don't need all this bullshit (shadows from the plant) with "breaking" the lots.

Try not to average (because if the trend continues against you, the lots with drawdowns will snowball), but fractionate along the trend. At the same time you need to trace the equity growth and as soon as it reaches a specified percentage of the deposit, you need to cut all the positions and start the cycle over again.

Thank you. Let's see...

Well, yes, the trick is that there are several ways out of a difficult situation. That's exactly what you can never automate. So learn to anticipate big drawdowns and then deal with them. Ideally I would do the following.

When the allowable drawdown is exceeded:

1. stop the Expert Advisor, which has gone down.

2) Lock the position.

3. Increase Take profit for seals by 2 times.

4. Waiting for the trend development on H1. Watching graphically what the pair is predisposed to.

While drawing the bottom.

1. Reduce Take on Sell positions.

2. To include buy for hung positions

3. Watch for the buy point and wait for it to get below the locking sel

4. Set Take Profit on the village to Breakeven

This development of scenarios assumes continuation of the trend. Therefore we will win back the lock on the villages. But we will close it later with a positive result, because the profit will also rise.....

There is always one more unpleasant scenario, when the market will go against your actions. BUT with this approach your funds will be sagging in steps, and that only if you make mistakes. As soon as you stop making mistakes, your funds will climb back up the hill.

In general, I suggest villagers who really work, not play, publish not a balance, and funds. If you close all your positions now, you'll see how much money you have in your account. I'll start with.....

At the time of publication, funds have taken their usual slope.....

Roman, tell me if you can switch off trading from one Expert Advisor to another. Put a bird on and take it off. And if so, how?