[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 137

OnGoing:
I can't add a new one, you know, sometimes I wonder if I came up with a classic of the genre.

You know, I'm sometimes amazed I invented the classics of the genre and while it's a classic, you can't do anything with it. It's better initially and the explanation is simple. Nothing can be added here but a human mind that needs to know the market flow and give orders to an advisor in time!

vladds:

You know, I'm sometimes amazed I invented the classic genre and while it's a classic it's impossible to do anything with it. It's better initially and the explanation is simple. Nothing can be added here but a human mind that needs to know the market and give orders to an advisor in time! I'm not saying it's impossible) honestly, I myself in my childhood and now sometimes want to invent the perpetuum mobile although it was invented long ago!
By the way, do you know that there is already a "perpetuum mobile"?)

OnGoing:
By the way, did you know that there is already a "perpetuum mobile"?)

Well, there are a lot of rumours, there are a lot of videos, but I don't believe it, I get cheated more often!

vladds: Learn how to make money, villagers!

Are there any results in real life, or just theoretical?

LeoV:

Are there any results in real life, or just theory?
Of course there are. One pissed away 1,000 rubles. The top starter made 15,000, if I'm not mistaken.

LeoV:

Are there any results in real life? or only theoretical?
i had a breakthrough with 5000 in 3 days i raised 15,000 but my experiments with the settings threw me off with others making breakthroughs when i blew it last friday

vladds: experimenting with the settings threw everything off.

That doesn't sound convincing. Is there anything more sane?

LeoV:

the very essence of the strategy is to drain the depasit before withdrawing profits, the constant profit is several times greater than the loss, download the owl and you will understand everything

LeoV:

I know it's not good to brag, but frankly I'm sick of it. It's been going on for years. No matter how you decorate a locker, it's still a locker.

Atacha report . not locker, on openings, one trade a day.

Files:
alpari.zip  313 kb

FAQ:

I know it's not good to brag, but frankly I'm sick of it. It's been going on for years. No matter how you decorate a locker, it's still a locker.

Atacha report . not a locker, on openings, one trade a day.

The clock, and even on the open, of course, is extreme) Yes, and the stops are unreal, half a spread.