[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 18

Tantrik:
"Speed Drain System" is the name I give you.

Got it, got it...:-)

Tantrik:
"Speed Drain System" is the name I give you.

"Brain Avalanche" would be just as good...

A sense of humour, that's what counts when you lose a depot :) Well done Roman!!!! Way to go!!!!!

nikelodeon:
It's all fucked up.... not enough funds...... can't open any more.... Now I'll see what happens to my account when I lose it :(

It started out so well... :-)

The main thing here is not to be rude with the starting lot...

nikelodeon:
Sense of humour, that's what counts when you lose a deposit :) Well done Roman!!!! Way to go!!!!!

That's a demo... :-)

Should we be sad...:-) Avalanche got real in January... still working it out... getting ready to start again... another January is just around the corner...:-)

Roman.:

But how well it all started...:-)

The main thing here is not to be too rough with the starting lot...

You're right! I gave the same instruction, I gave the 0.01 lot. Guys, I've experienced it all, and you with my advice.

I haven't been in forex long, almost 2 years, and I've tried a lot of things!

So if you limit the working time, it is possible to raise, look at the candlestick on the chat, it is not trivial for this frame....

nikelodeon:
So if you limit the working time, it is possible to raise, look at the candlestick on the chat, it is not trivial for this frame....

The break is great, of course...

vladds:

Bravo! I gave the same instructions and the lot is 0.01. Guys, I've experienced it all, and you're just like that with my advice.

I've been in the market for almost 2 years, and I've tried a lot of things!

It's true... I mean, I already had the terminal loaded with the rest of the demo classics... there's a min lot - 0.1 - that's all...

Look, he's hanging in there... Maybe he'll make it :)