[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 6

vladds:

The Expert Advisor should first be tested at least in the Strategy Tester (have you ever tried it?), and then try to make money. In the tester, the Expert Advisor will lose money. Well, you can only count on the fact that before you lose your money, if you periodically withdraw it.

I wonder how you managed to run two EAs in the tester at once.... Here I understand that this is exactly the point. That two EAs are chopping up one tool at a time.....

nikelodeon:
I wonder how you managed to run two EAs in the tester at once.... Here I understand that this is exactly the point. That two EAs are chopping up one tool at a time.....

Exactly!

vladds:

I hope you got the manual!
No, I didn't get the instructions separately.

Gyllit:
No, I didn't get the manual separately.

I'll just tinker with it and make it available on the front page!

nikelodeon:

If everything goes "without incident" ...:-) I will post my trading report tonight ...

vladds:

I'll just tinker with it and make it look new on the front page!
Thank you!

Yeah, me too, I guess, we'll see if the readings add up :)

nikelodeon:
I wonder how you ran two Expert Advisors in the tester at once.... I understand that this is exactly the point. That two EAs are chopping up one tool at a time.....

So far...

see the trailer - there's a report, without the first line on the baxouyenne - that's from another thread... See further...

I made corrections to settings for five-digit Alpari, TP=50 pips, instead of 30 pips, like the author did...

Files:

Gyllit:
Thank you!

let me know if it helped!