[Archive!] Ready to write EA for FREE !!!!! - page 9

Is the offer still valid? )))

valenok2003: Therefore, personally, I only take commissions that allow me to develop myself and are in line with my own research. Even for free, if the task is interesting and feasible for me.
Well, you've got something else to develop...

Mathemat:
Wow, you still get something developmental...

We're just getting started in life. )))

Hi all!!!!Can you please tell me how to spell EA in mt-4.There is text, just need to paste it where needed!

Thanks a lot earlier!

Chekh:

Hi all!!!!Can you please tell me how to spell EA in mt-4.There is text, just need to paste it where needed!

Thanks a lot earlier!

See the second post on this page.

A thousand pardons to everyone, may God forgive me for not knowing what I got myself into -:) I do not want to insult anyone or engage in a debate on matters that I do not understand. So, who precisely has set the task in a language I understand, I will try to answer everyone and do my best. A huge request, ask the task easier to understand, a well-defined task is half the battle. Try to understand that what you understand "with gut" and that you have spent a lot of time on it I can not digest at once. I do not refuse to work and will write advisors to the best of my ability -:)

Respect to all ...

Juravlev:

A thousand pardons to everyone, may God forgive me for not knowing what I got myself into -:) I do not want to insult anyone or engage in a debate on matters that I do not understand. So, who precisely has set the task in a language I understand, I will try to answer everyone and do my best. A huge request, ask the task easier to understand, a well-defined task is half the battle. Try to understand that what you understand "with gut" and that you have spent a lot of time on it I can not digest at once. I do not give up the work and will write advisors as much as I can -:)

Respect to all ...

Well, I warned you... For starters, forget about Sultonov's problem, it's not good for training.

Sultonov's task is brain rape in a perverse form. A particularly creepy case is n=n. It makes the blood run cold in the veins.

Juravlev:

With respect to all ...

For a refresher, check out this basic article...

Before you get involved in this "dirty" business...:-) Otherwise, "Ready to write an advisor for FREE !!!!!"...:-) What are you saying... Really...!!

Juravlev:

A thousand pardons to everyone, may God forgive me for not knowing what I got myself into -:) I do not want to insult anyone or engage in a debate on matters that I do not understand. So, who precisely has set the task in a language I understand, I will try to answer everyone and do my best. A huge request, ask the task easier to understand, a well-defined task is half the battle. Try to understand that what you understand "with gut" and that you have spent a lot of time on it I can not digest at once. I do not give up the work and will write advisors as much as I can -:)

Respect to all ...

It seems clearer to me - sorry for the repetition, I copied my post from page 3.

If you wish, please make an EA based on this indicator. The idea is not better, but not worse than many others. The strategy is very simple, when the indicator crosses the red line from top to bottom - sell, green from bottom to top - buy. Close on the opposite signal or static Sl and Tr. It would be desirable to be able to set the number of orders opened at the same time, but not necessarily. I am new to programming, I will be very grateful for an example of writing an EA based on an indicator. If I have my own understandable project, it comes faster in coding practice. I am attaching the indicator.
Attached files:
WPR_MA_2line.mq4 (2.67 KB)