[Archive!] Ready to write EA for FREE !!!!! - page 5

Andrei01:

What about the NS? Is it stupid as well?

I won't say anything, I don't know anything about it :)

Say you...

denis_orlov:
is when he pays... for God's sake, take your pick, you bastard... :) but more often the opposite happens, the job is done and payment is delayed until completion... little details... :)
I agree, but on a case by case, case by case basis)

It's clearly not a thread for nervous programmers, you should have put a question mark in the title, like - not ready, go away :o).

(indignant and shrieking) Aaaaahhhhhh! Do you hear that? Do you hear what valenok2003 is saying?!!! Therefore, I refused to use paid services of these highly intellectual and sophisticated programmers... I have to code by myself....and questions to these programmers can be asked in the form of a READY WRITING CODE with REALIZED IDEA, and only then, they may be able to answer you...but in the end, it's all "I can program, but I can't understand you because you're dumb"...Yeah, they're all dumb except for them.

Come on, the topic is not about money or high intellects, but about bright ideas that are interesting to develop ....

But the trouble is that the ideas have been sucked up and washed down many times in the crucible of the search for enrichment, and every self-respecting sv... every self-respecting creative person sees no sense in rewriting for free what has long since become an outdated story...

The crisis of ideas, however, is objective and inexorable.

However, those who have walked these roads and still see the point in helping those who follow in their footsteps deserve more respect than those who see only their own.

sever31:
yes-yes, that's right, that's what I'm talking about, an illustrative example... there are professionals, and then there are nervous programmers who need to be escaped.

I think he who has ears has heard,

A bespoke advisor is the product of the JOINT WORK of the programmer and the client.

and you heard what you wanted to hear.

My experience is that most customers are just freeloaders who want to eat a fish for $3. And the TOR to draw up - not a tsar's job, I paid ... as much as 100 rubles... ))))

valenok2003:

He who has ears, I think he has heard,

and you heard what you wanted to hear.

My experience shows that most customers are just freeloaders who want to eat a fish for $3 and something else without choking on a bone. And the TOR to draw up - not a tsar's job, I paid ... as much as 100 rubles... ))))

In each order, it is not the amount, but the idea behind it that is valuable. For example, if an indicator with n=1 predicts an uncertain market at the moment, what would happen if the full version of the indicator with n=n was executed? This is what this idea is valuable for. It should be done to see the capabilities of the future indicator. Isn't it interesting for a programmer too?ׂ

So tell me, programmers who are pros, is this a TK or is it not yet a TK and needs to be clarified? https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/136712/page3 My last post on the page.

yosuf:
In each order, it is not the amount, but the idea behind it that is valuable. For example, if an indicator with n=1 predicts an uncertain market at the moment, what will happen if the full version of the indicator with n=n is executed? This is what this idea is valuable for. It should be done to see the capabilities of the future indicator. Isn't it interesting for a programmer too?

Yusuf - is it the same indicator, which people have already written you owl on, which are both posted in codebase or it's another indicator already...