[Archive!] Ready to write EA for FREE !!!!! - page 4

denis_orlov:

Well, if you're interested, hold on tight!

mind you, I didn't suggest it... ©

All ideas can be divided into three categories:

1. Eureka! Naive attempts to catch the market on some "patterns", based on the supposed predictability and non-randomness of the market. A simple analysis quickly shows that such patterns do not have a strong tendency to work in the black, and for every pattern there are about a dozen of anti-patterns, multiplied by a lot of other accidents... Only basic patterns of following the market work, but even with reasonable risks they give miserable results, and with unreasonable risks - you know it...
  2. I am twisting and turning - I want to confuse you! This is the model of system construction, when new conditions, filters, checks, etc. are constantly being imposed. The inventor is sure that every new filtering condition increases chances of success, but in fact, it only adds the whole structure of uncertainties and new variants... The analytical block of the system grows like a snowball, which, as before, only rolls down... The most annoying thing is that such rubber-stamped ToR spoil the relationship between the programmer and the client.
  3. Figaro here, Figaro there... Arbitrage, locking, martin and anti-martin... The general principle - here you take, and there you give, and there you take more expensive, cross trades, hoping that the very complexity of this machination will make you lose and break even, and bring you on the rise. The principle is similar to the second point, the only difference being that the client usually has deeper knowledge of the market and creates an allegedly secure position system. The client usually does nothing, replacing the simplest transaction of one currency pair by the most complex combination of three or four, resulting in an overall position with low risk and correspondingly low profit, but enormous waste of time and analytical skills. But then again, that's what a hobby is all about - it's the process, not the result... :)
All in all, a colossal waste of time. And an inexhaustible stream of nonsense, right down to zig-zag trading (no kidding).

While the answer is obvious, either play rough with a small, easily recoverable amount, for fun and adrenaline, or low-risk trading on the market, but with a large depot, otherwise there is no point. For both of these there is no need for an Expert Advisor.

Phew...

I have highlighted the most important thing. In my opinion, proger must be a professional, the customer does not have to be anyone. He pays...

Sometimes I feel like the person on the other side of the monitor would love to tell me a lot about me and my TK (rubbery) and send me away, but no... patiently continues the dialogue.

Patience is an essential component of a professional coder. If he shows intemperance, it is better to break relations with him, no matter how godlike a programmer he is.

sever31:

the proger has to be a professional, the customer doesn't have to be anything. He pays...

Sorry,sever31, you're wrong!!!

Looks like the programmers who write for you don't envy them. I can feel it in my skin.

valenok2003:

It looks like the programmers who write for you don't envy them. I can feel it in my skin.

Yes, but they are professionals and therefore envious of them.

You're twisting this, my good man.

The programmer's level of calm is very easy to regulate - by means of calabashes:)

sever31: the customer doesn't have to be anyone. He pays...

The client must know how to use the terminal, must know how to compile the code and which folders to put everything in, and also must know the difference between the 0th bar and the 1st, what OHLC is and how the bars are numbered in the terminal, must be able to download the history and use the strategy tester. This is at least, but usually it takes 3-4 hours at least. For some unknown reason those who know how to program must know all sorts of mathematical formulas, because the customer is not able to calculate points and profit on their own with paper and pencil. Usually, the customer only knows the words: candlestick body, shadows, and profit.

In general, it is not customary in the network to take money for clarification and preparation of TOR, although the discussion of TOR is 80% of the time of the order.

SZZ: Imagine the situation when a car service comes the driver who complains that he has something knocking in the car, but here's the trouble, this driver can not even say where the knock in the engine compartment or in the body, because he does not know where the engine, and where the body

IgorM:

The client must know how to use the terminal, must know how to compile the code and which folders to put everything in, and also must know the difference between the 0th bar and the 1st, what OHLC is and how the bars are numbered in the terminal, must be able to download the history and use the strategy tester. This is at least, but usually it takes 3-4 hours at least. For some unknown reason those who can program must know all sorts of mathematical formulas, because the customer is not able to calculate points and profit on their own with paper and pencil. Usually, the customer only knows the words: candlestick body, shadows, and profit.

In general, it is not customary in the network to take money for clarification and preparation of TOR, although the discussion of TOR is 80% of the time of the order.

SZZ: Imagine the situation when a car service comes to the driver who complains that he has something knocking in the car, only trouble, this driver can not even say where the knock in the engine compartment or in the body, because he does not know where the engine, and where the body

to go on with the example...

sever31:
then go on with the example...

Let's say the example isn't very good. However, Igor is absolutely right. Sometimes you just have to teach a customer the most basic things and he is also stupid. In this case, it is normal that the training is not paid for and the fact that the programmer spent three or four days on it doesn't count.

A bespoke EA is the product of the COLLECTIVE WORK of the programmer and the client. If, however, you think that

the customer doesn't have to be anyone. He pays...

...then you go here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133408, and you can shove the money up your you-know-where.

PS. come to the studio, order a suit, you will be asked about the material, colour, style, invite to the fitting, and you answer - you're professionals so think, and the fitting I will not go .... And then you will come and be outraged that the suit did not fit or did not like it.

valenok2003:

........ and you can shove your patsies up your ...

valenok2003:

Looks like the programmers who write for you don't envy them. I can feel it in my skin.

valenok2003:
You're twisting this, my good man.

Yes, yes, that's right, that's what I'm saying, a good example... There are professionals, and then there are nervous programmers to run away from.

sever31:

I highlighted the most important thing. In my opinion, a proger has to be a professional, a customer doesn't have to be anything. He pays...

so when he pays... you're welcome to do it, you bastard... :) but more often the opposite happens, the job is done and payment is delayed until completion... little details... :)