[Archive!] Ready to write EA for FREE !!!!! - page 8

valenok2003:

Sometimes they give such TOR that you say to the customer - my dear man, we ate it and pooped it out a long time ago, it doesn't work - but no, he doesn't believe me...

This, IMHO, is unnecessary... from your side, as a contractor... Sometimes you need to get (the customer) to understand that you (he) does not need it ... Moreover, no one cancelled 5-10 cents for the ORDER! :-)

Roman.:

This is, IMHO, unnecessary...on your part as a contractor... Sometimes you need to get (the customer) to understand that you (he) does not need it ... Moreover, no one cancelled 5-10 cents for the ORDER! :-)

Yes, I am ashamed to sell bullshit. In addition, my ideas are enough and they are not all implemented. Therefore, personally I only take those orders, which allow me to develop myself and fall within the range of my own research. Even for free, if the task is interesting and feasible for me.

valenok2003:

It's a shame to sell bullshit...

:-) Why are you doing this... deprive the customer of the joy of fulfilling his ORDER according to his TOR, eh?

What does this have to do with "bogus"? There is the TOR - there are owls to this TOR, there are 5-10 ouros... What else does a programmer need to be happy? :-)

Roman.:

:-) Why are you doing this... deprive the customer of the joy of fulfilling his ORDER according to his TOR, eh?

What does this have to do with "bogus"? There is the TOR - there are owls to this TOR, there are 5-10 ouros... What else does a programmer need to be happy? :-)

For complete happiness, you need a sense of deep moral satisfaction )))))))

valenok2003:

For complete happiness, you need a sense of deep moral satisfaction )))))))

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!!! That's a YES!!!

Only a consistently profitable Expert Advisor is not "bogus", and that is very rare. You'll have to wait half your life for the TOR to come up with a non-foolproof product. In addition, the only way to find out that it is not a dummy is to test the resulting product in real life.

khorosh:
Only a consistently profitable Expert Advisor is not "bogus", and that is very rare. You'll have to wait half your life for the TOR to come up with a non-foolproof product. In addition, the only way to find out that it is not a dummy is to test the resulting product in real life.

Take it, use it while it's free )))) My design is already debugged and decently stable.

In general, the title of the thread - Ready to write a free Expert Advisor.

For example I do not trade, do not write for order and here I am partly because of boredom (in the off-season at dacha), and most importantly out of a desire to communicate with smart people. Where else would I learn that the spherical knights breed only in a vacuum . Also ready to write an advisor free of charge if there is a beauty of ideas expressed in the report can be from the tester manual trading .

I posted the ToR, but no one has told me whether it was the ToR or not - only a narrative from my side. And the test - this is welcome, but only on the sell, to unfold the deal on the main and two signal pattern does not give to implement. The test is from 2001 to the present day.

Help to add a function to delete orders please!