[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 121

DragonSL:

German forum:

You ask a question, you get one complete concise answer.

American forum:

Ask a question and get some good advice.

Russian forum:

You ask a question -- you find out how stupid you are and for a month you get stupider by the day

... That's the mentality.

German forum:

You ask a question, you get a lot of spam

American forum:

You ask a question, you get a lot of spam.

Russian forum:

You ask a question, you get flubs, shits and bans.

strangerr:

Reshetov was just joking. And the fact that we are not Europeans or Americans, that's fine))))

I'm not fucking around. I even make a serious face for greater importance.

The simplest example, I opened a forum thread, no one asked any questions. Everyone replied to the very question I did not ask, including the moderator. Then, on top of everything else, everyone got on my case that I didn't want to listen to answers to a question I didn't ask. Then, when everyone calmed down a bit and I said that I hadn't asked anyone anything and didn't need anyone's opinion, I was banned.

Have a look at this: http://www.musicforums.ru/musicmakers/browse_thread.php?bn=mfor_musicmakers&thread=1319370882&replies=385

strangerr:

I don't remember the name of the book, briefly the essence: depo 1000 with leverage 1:100-200, lot 0.1 (two of 0.05 is better), after 2000 lot 0.2 (two of 0.1), further:

4000 - 0.3

8000 - 0.4

16000 - 0.5

etc.

A bit conservative, but you can adjust.

Thanks, I'll run it in the demo

What a dump. I am, of course, wildly sorry, but the link with the link to the toad virus, go there I would not advise... (I killed the link in my post)

I read your first post with interest :)
I don't agree about perfect hearing.
Perfect hearing is the ability to fully recognise notes in any sound.
The way you describe it is called musical memory.

Yes, yes, I have a friend who plays Amati, he's been playing in conservatories, including Moscow one, has a degree, is a composer by training, and collects hall-full abroad. I will tell him that he was foolish on the forum and tell him to sell his Amati and buy a samoyplayer, and to burn his crown, his clever contest in Switzerland, in which he was on the jury, and in general to abandon the primary source of true art in the underground tunnel.

DragonSL:
Yes, yes, I have a friend who plays Amati, and he's been playing in conservatories, including Moscow one, has degrees, is a composer by education, and collects full houses abroad. I'll be sure to tell him that he was foolish on the forum and tell him to sell his Amati and buy a samoyplayer, and to burn his crown, his clever contest in Switzerland, in which he was a judge, and in general to abandon the true source of art in an underground passage.

That's the last thing we need - the shit from that forum spilling over into this one.

For those who are particularly gifted, let me remind you that the title of that thread is: "How to become a composer without musical education and inability to play musical instruments".

That is, if you can't read the title of the topic carefully and twist it in your own way, something like: "How a composer who plays the Amati and collects full houses, get rid of an instrument, diplomas, titles, degrees, and go to a self-player", then it is your personal problems of inattention.

Here we go. Kisa, tell me as an artist to an artist - can you draw? )))))

strangerr:
Here we go. Kisa, tell me as an artist to an artist - can you draw? )))))
In the strategy tester, I can.

Reshetov:

That's the last thing we need - the shit from that forum spilling over into this one.

For those who are particularly gifted, let me remind you that the title of that thread is: "How to become a composer without musical education and inability to play musical instruments".

That is, if you can't read the title of the topic carefully and twist it in your own way, something like: "How a composer who plays the Amati and collects full houses, get rid of the instrument, diplomas and go to a samoyplayer", then it is your personal problems of inattention.

You got it:

http://dragonsl.narod.ru/rus/music.htm

Everyone has a hobby, but I don't call myself a composer, though I am educated. It's called culture - zero. Culture is here, a philosophical category, as an accumulated positive experience. But where to get it from, if you have to pay 150 Euriks for a good concert.

I have seen in Moscow, a gook driving a KAMAZ: accelerate to the end and let loose - drivers run away, pedestrians are horrified, and he is grinning and thinking he is an ace driver, a professional.

Sorry, didn't mean to throw mud over here.

The topic of making modern music is very close to me, if there are others on this forum who are passionate about it it will be nice to chat,

That's it, I'm out of the thread.)

I'll leave the online clairvoyants out of it.