[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 59

That's it, Europe is out of the market and the Amerks are out for the weekend...

margaret:

What else should a trader be? If you don't have time: you won't make money or lose money...

I opened it and closed it, fuck them with their news, tomorrow is a weekend and not much will happen... what if they do not approve the budget... Goldman says fix it at 1.4...

I'm not a trader, but the market is still thin (the Americans and Canada are having a rest)... a little shake up and it's gone...

Vizard:

Yes + the market is still thin (the americans and canadians have a rest)... a little shake and fly...

A weekend is a weekend, but the stock market works, only the bond market does not work

Yay, everyone can see and everyone can see the bounce from 1.38

as for the lines it's not Ghana's lines, it's Kane's big reversals,

well understand everyone's pile, it was very difficult to convey even to the author.....

margaret:
A weekend is a weekend, but the stock market is working, only the bond market is not working

yeah...what a bubble...i'm really shocked )))) look at the days and lose my mind ))) i think the next years will also be volatile...

-DEN-:

Yay, everyone can see and everyone can see the bounce from 1.38

as for the lines it's not Ghana's lines, it's Kane's big reversals,

you know,everyone has their own pile up,it was very difficult to pass even to the author.....

helps in trading and well...

i just don't understand how the calculation is done ? is it done as a sliding window or what ? what is the number of pre-bars ?

i just need to redo it and see the whole picture ( we are only seeing the last one now)

Vizard:

that's right... what a two-beater... i'm shocked))) you look at the daily chart and lose your mind ))) i think the next years will also be very volatile...
and the weekly candlestick is not just out, the candlestick analysis is not working ... if the candlestick analysis says we should be going towards the 1.5 level

-DEN-:

this is what you need to do for a full analysis (the screenshot shows the daily calculation)...

margaret:
and the weekly candlestick is not just out, candlestick analysis doesn't work... if the candlestick analysis says we should be flying to the 1.5 level

If you judge by the candlestick analysis then we should be flying towards 1.5)))) so it turns out that intraday trading with hard stops is the safest and most profitable for the market)))) the mid-term shorts are probably very disappointed right now...

Vizard:

It helps in trading and it's good...

I just don't understand how the calculation is done ? is it done by a sliding window or what ? what is the number of pre-bars?

i just need to redo it and see the whole picture (we are only looking at the last one)

And there is no need to look far into the past (this is not advice or a request) it's just a game.