[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 46

))))))))))))

Only The Wanderer guesses what I mean ))))))))))

NIkolay2000:

We could play for a bounce with a target of 1.3840

1.3640 on the pips is the target... closer to Asia maybe...

The European Central Bank and the Reserve Bank of Australia are cutting interest rates, while the Bank of England is conducting quantitative easing. The Bank of Japan is practising currency interventions and the Swiss National Bank is threatening to intervene in the foreign exchange market if necessary. Only the Federal Reserve continues to keep its monetary policy unchanged, leading analysts to take a bullish view of the US dollar outlook.

margaret:
The European Central Bank and the Reserve Bank of Australia are cutting interest rates, while the Bank of England is conducting quantitative easing. The Bank of Japan is practising currency interventions and the Swiss National Bank is threatening to intervene in the foreign exchange market if necessary. Only the Federal Reserve continues to keep its monetary policy unchanged, which leads analysts to take a bullish view of the US dollar outlook.

1.3 by the end of the year no longer seems such a fantastic figure...

Vizard:

1.3 by the end of the year no longer seems such a fantastic figure...

1.3 is better than 1.52

Were you out of money?

I suggested to you a year ago not to play with DC, but to set up a TOTALIZATOR in this thread. )))

At least the money would stay here, among their own.

)))))))))))))))

andreika:

1.3 is better than 1.52

1.2 and below I've been wanting )))) for a long time now... still no way... although intraday doesn't matter in principle...

Vizard:

1.2 and below I want))) for a long time ... all is not the same ... although intraday does not matter in principle ...

Well, we'll see. like who said everything will depend on the occasional earthquake.

Vizard:

1.3 by the end of the year doesn't seem like such a fantastic figure anymore...

Yeah, I was just watching an analyst's chart during the convention, only she says it's a triangle, and I'm not very good at triangles...Here's her chart:

margaret:

Yeah, just during the convention I was looking at a chart of an analyst, only she says it's a triangle, and I'm not very good at triangles...Here's her chart:

))))))))))))