[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 39

IgorM:

I think the week will still be bullish, and the low of the week bar has already formed, imho - for now the top

ZS: Why are we flying? We are nearing the end of the year, next month the top managers of all kinds of market participants will surprise us with their Christmas gifts, etc., I think we will "crawl" slowly until the end of the year

That's right, see last November

IgorM:

I think the week will still be bullish, and the low of the week bar has already formed, imho - for now the top

ZS: Why are we going to fly? We are getting close to the end of the year, next month the top managers of all kinds of market participants will surprise them with the value of their Christmas presents, etc. - They will not have time to trade, I think we will "crawl" slowly until the end of the year

Not a fact that will come true, but remember to be fearful - we need to be.

))

here you go Galina showed up and bought the eurik so it immediately strengthened ))))))))))

RekkeR:

Yusufkhoja, tell me which version of the indicator you use, there is no difference in graphical representation, is there?

Which values for hindsight are relevant? Do you set several indicators with different parameters in one window or do you look at different TFs, an indicator with a fixed value of hindsight (a word so unpleasant in the perception)) )?

1. I use the above version;

2 .Now for this pair the optimal hindsight on H4 = 39 bars from the beginning of the current year;

3 .It is possible to set several indicators in order to analyze the trend of interest or to estimate the "mood" of the flat.

Files:

Hi friends !!!

I am still sitting in longs on the eurik ))))

I see the situation this way:

I think we should exit at 1.3937 tentatively. But it is only the nearest target. If the eurik will gain some momentum, we will see it much higher.

from the first trend may turn upwards... if they mush it up, the fall will continue... overall, the bullish sentiment is strong...
The bulls should come out of the sideways position soon (tomorrow or the day after)... let's see...

Vizard:

from the first trend may turn upwards... if they mush it up, the fall will continue... overall, the bullish sentiment is strong...
The bulls should come out of the sideways position soon (tomorrow or the day after)... let's see...

cheers, i just opened the longs...

what a nice downward acceleration...

Galina:

I support you, I just opened the longs...

For how long approximately?

Galina:

I second that, I just opened the longs...

Not a good time, is it?!