[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 45

Vizard:

understanding implies making a profit...

I bought a little bit of the euro...

Understanding what or who ???

I do not know why as soon as the pair starts to change direction, everyone says about over-the-top targets.

i myself stand in the buy from 1.40 and do not panic. at 1.38 i wanted to sell, but i did not dare (maybe not for nothing).

if you look at the RSI on the hour and 4 o'clock, they are below the plinth... waiting for growth.....

andreika:

I do not know why as soon as the pair starts to change direction, everyone says about over-the-top targets.

i myself stand in the buy from 1.40 and do not panic. at 1.38 i wanted to sell, but i did not dare (maybe not for nothing).

if you look at the RSI on the hour and 4 o'clock, they are below the plinth... waiting for growth.....

And if you look at the daily chart, you can see a bear flag or head-and-shoulders...

price does not care about rsi. it is important not to confuse cause and effect

Dezil:
margaret

it means another depot will be drained

I knew when everyone was going to the top you had to go down, and then I relaxed.

andreika:

it means another depo will be drained
we had a dialogue yesterday about the slump (page 39) ....

margaret:
we had a dialogue yesterday about the sharp drop (page 39)....

Although I read the forum regularly, I must have missed it. inattention.
I just need to learn how to read your posts in between.
Respectfully...

lekhach:

And why the sarcasm. It's common to comment on any move like this:

2011.11.09 15:52:33 Review: Euro fell amid a jump in Italian bond yields.

And it only came out when the pullback (or correction?) started.

Yes, the terminal did not explain what the euro rolled on the background, but it did publish that Italian bond yields increased by 7%, i.e. equaled Greek bonds, which means that Italy will need help from IMF and ECB and they have more debt than most of the peripheral Eurozone countries....There was also a rumor about an extraordinary ECB meeting... everyone is in shock...

By the way, the stock market collapsed first...

Well the eu and TA should have gone down, just not everyone counted on it falling from these levels+FA helped, so it flew...

margaret:
And if you look at the daily chart, you can see a bear flag or head-and-shoulders...

Trick or treat ))))))))))))