Friday - page 8

DC2008:
What if we do the opposite in the flood thread, not f....., but write about MTS and TC?
They'd be brutally banned!

PapaYozh:
They'll be brutally banned!

No one's talking. Or are they watching the euro move against open positions?

PapaYozh:
Brutally banned!
Affirmative. You shouldn't have waited for Swinozar. It's Friday, you know. And we're not the last people in the world to talk to, and not only that.

Tantrik:

I will tell you about Maya, truth and duality after 3 pm and tomorrow. Now I have to leave in 1.5 hours (I need some mood and peace).

Maya is our world - the world of duality - God's dream - the internet is full of this nonsense. Truth is just the absence of duality - at the same time truth is wisdom - in short truth is what is and will remain so (will remain, but not indefinitely) - the internet is full of this nonsense.

Our world is a game of duality, and Forex is sort of a Maya in Maya (who knows how to spell it right).

Tantrik:

Maya is our world - the world of duality - God's dream - the internet is full of this nonsense. Truth is just the absence of duality - at the same time truth is wisdom - in short truth is what is and will remain so (will remain, but not indefinitely) - the internet is full of this nonsense.

Our world is a game of duality, and forex is like Maya in Maya (I don't know how to spell it right).

Yeah. It made me wonder where you went.

Mischek:

Yeah. I was wondering where you went.
On business.

Tantrik:

Maya is our world - the world of duality - God's dream - the internet is full of this nonsense. Truth is just the absence of duality - at the same time truth is wisdom - in short truth is what is and will remain so (will remain but not indefinitely) - who cares about this nonsense is full of internet.

Our world is a game of duality, and forex is like a maya in maya (h.z. how to spell it right).

Forex is maya in maya-

I don't understand shit.

It is a dream of duality,

Labuda's armageddon.

paukas:

Forex is Maya in Maya-

I don't fucking get it.

It's a duality dream,

Labudas armageddon.

Well yes, I have seen that after watching the price for 2 years (and not a single violation of the game), it is the game (not the market with volumes) you can call it a volume game whichever way you like - and that is the truth - and that is one of the three building blocks of the foundation. This is the truth - this is one of the three building blocks of the foundation. When you know the truth, wisdom will automatically follow - it is the same thing.

Tantrik:

Maya is our world - a world of duality - the dream of God

It's scary... What if it wakes up and we are gone.

And what will happen to Forex? At which low or high will the price freeze?

Dersu:

It's scary... What if it wakes up and we're gone.
What will happen to forex? At which low or high will the price freeze?

Can you imagine, Vanya wakes up and his head is in the nightstand? What a laugh! (с)