What is the Smart Bridge Technology thing - hedging currency risks? - page 8

OnGoing:
Yeah, before that, it went into minus by half. Tried the same entry, it's all just a dumb thing, self-inflicted. Equity's flapping back and forth, and you just got lucky.

It always starts with a minus - that, mate, is called a spread. Especially when there are seven of them. And not by half - the equity inductor scales itself.

P.S. And the su-da-forward and forward, by-the-fields by-the-bolo-tam goes...

moskitman:

It always starts with a minus - that, mate, is called a spread. Especially when there are seven of them. And not by half - the equity inductor scales itself.

P.S. And by-suddenly-forward, by-suddenly-forward, by-suddenly-by-suddenly goes...

140 c.u. - is such an aggregate spread on seven pairs with 0.1 volume? (half of 280), well, well...

Of course, it's only 10 times more than it should be, it's no big deal...

OnGoing:
Yeah, before that, it was half way down. Tried to go in the same way, it's all nonsense, self-inflicted. Equity's floundering back and forth, and you just got lucky.
Looking at your bickering, I am more and more convinced of the idea that Andrew has gone the wrong way - he sees patterns that cannot be accurately formalized.

granit77:
Looking at your bickering, I am more and more convinced that Andrew has followed the wrong path of the Swinosaurs - he sees patterns that cannot be accurately formalised.

It seems to me that they do not even lend themselves to trading (I will be glad if they do not).

granit77:
Looking at your bickering, I am more and more convinced that Andrey has followed the wrong path of Swinosaurs - he sees patterns that cannot be accurately formalized.

There is no pattern, that's the point, I checked it myself. The turkey goes strictly to the contraction, while the equity is drawn like a free artist, now down, now up.

And if you think about it, the principle of the market does not allow for such a pattern. One currency does not owe anything to any other, either together or separately. For the movement of each depends on many objective factors, i.e. the policies of national banks etc..

In my opinion, hedging should be done in a different way. Although I do not deal with this topic, but I will tell you a little about the condition: there are no rules that allow the EA to switch from one pair to another while working, selecting the best conditions. So, you should not trade all pairs at once, it makes no sense. You can do with two or four trading pairs. First of all, you need to select a few currencies to USD, according to this scheme:

-Select one or two currencies, stable emerging markets, with maximum interest rates (AUD, NZD) If all is well in the world economy, including the U.S., then these currencies will experience an inflow of funds, and even more so a positive swap. And in a crisis they fall beautifully, technically.

-If there is a crisis in the world economy, then these currencies will feel the influx of funds from the dollar.

My opinion is the following, I will listen to criticism and comments.

P.s. Forget the cluster indicators.

Interest rates should be constantly monitored, and trading pairs should be adjusted.

And why the influx on the dollar side? The quid is still considered a safe haven currency as well, despite its tarnished reputation.

So, in my view, it is more in a troika with the franc and the yen rather than the antipode to them.

OnGoing:

And why the influx on the dollar side? The quid is still considered a safe haven currency as well, despite its tarnished reputation.

So, in my view, it is more in a troika with the franc and the yen, rather than the antipode to them.

It is in the three, but we choose currencies against the dollar and in the second group, it is better to put the yen and the franc. It is possible that the inflows will overlap, but it seems to me that this approach is the most appropriate.