What is the Smart Bridge Technology thing - hedging currency risks? - page 4

moskitman:
AUD specifically has nothing to do with it at the moment. In general, I use cluster indicators.
I've shown and told you everythinghere.

Okay, as long as it's a guess.

Avals:

Okay, so long as it's a guess.
and what will be the statistics? a report from the real?

moskitman:
That it has fallen so far can only be seen on seven charts at once, and that with their mutual movement.

I won't bother you again with such silly questions. please

Tantrik:

I won't bother you again with such silly questions. please

senx))

moskitman:
AUD specifically has nothing to do with it at the moment. In general, I use cluster indicators.
I have shown and told you everythinghere.

Again to the overbought/sold question, too shaky, but no need to argue a second time of course.

Still, I don't see any advantage of using a basket, apart from the extra load on the deposit and the need to account for a series of positions.

So far just one alchemy, I don't see a solid basis.

OnGoing:

Again to the overbought/sold question, too shaky, but no need to argue a second time of course.

Still, I don't see any advantage of using a basket, apart from the extra load on the deposit and the need to account for a series of positions.

So far just one alchemy, I don't see a solid basis.

And I'm not an agit-brigade - to each his own. There were questions and there were answers.
But I will give my reasoned objections.
Firstly, the deposit load is regulated by lot, secondly, the position series accounting is not necessary as the equity control is enough, and thirdly, the solid foundation is in the review of the MARKET situation, but not the MAs on EUROBACKS.
So good luck and profits to all who know what they are doing.

moskitman:
I'm not an agit-brigade - to each his own. There were questions, there were answers.
But I will give my reasoned objections.
First, the deposit load is regulated by the lot; the position series accounting is not needed, equity control is enough - this is two; and, third, the solid foundation is in the Market review, not in the Eurobucks.
So good luck and profits to all who know what they are doing.

Not an argument, because profitability is regulated accordingly.

And about overbought/sold... no comment...

trinitron:
Found one of these things on the net. Can anyone explain what the point is?
Did a little googling... If that's what you mean, look at the ratings and the broker's place in them. I think that would be enough to draw the right conclusions.

OnGoing:
Igor, why would you do that? We have different views on the current market situation and our reactions to it. Stop dragging me into this argument and let's go over to the heated room and chat... ))

moskitman:
Igor, why do you need it? We have different perceptions and reactions to the current market situation. Stop engaging me in polemics - let's go talk in the heated room... ))

Why would I want to do that? I assure you, I have no reason to) It only hurts when one is in an illusion and wants to help out a friend, so to speak).

Well, it's probably warmer and cozier for you in this cocoon, so I won't bother you with the creative process).