[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 97

margaret:
the quid went up due to intervention, and unilaterally....on Friday the dollar will fly hard and the yen will swing again....

we'll have to see if we can make it to Friday... 3 more days...

lotos7:

..... fly where...why friday.....

.... if there is an economic calendar...then somewhere there is a calendar of fundamental events...I think....

Where to - I don't know...and not sure in pairing with the eurik...Sorry, definitely not Friday, but Wednesday. There will be a Fed meeting

all on the yew today... the bribes have started... we can go to bed ))))

EUR 31.10

I get the same thing, only up to 1.42 for today I don't think. For tomorrow maybe. Unless, of course, we confidently break through 1,393 now )))) Then on my modest up to 1,384 theoretically we can fall down for a short time

The euro is falling, following Greek Prime Minister Papandreou's declaration that a referendum on the Brussels-approved rescue plan for Greece is needed.

I'm so sick of these talking heads! Shut up already. We've lost the currency. The euro has been acting like a cross for the last year. Bring back the Deutsche mark!

Here come the first owners of lost depots on martin with averaging )

start buying

sanyooooook:
start buying

And buy where?