[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 93

ehhh I'm getting a bit uncomfortable with these complicated charts... oh, man... and i've got 3 or 4 trends.... boredom... i'm drawing on the screen...

#373 Ishim usdjpy

491 39 13 87% 9 44% 6 0 $0
Zulush account went to 373rd place, next target is to enter the hundred!

Tantrik:

#373 Ishim usdjpy

491 39 13 87% 9 44% 6 0 $0
Zulush account is 373rd place, next target is to be in the 100!

well done ! i don't get the point of these contests... sit back and trade...

Vizard:

Well done! I don't understand why you have to compete... sit back and trade...
It's a rating! (what am I doing!)

Does it often happen that the exchange rate changes by 1K pips (four digits) on a weekend? I rarely watch quotations on Sunday, but here it was as high as 1.3.

sever31:
Does it often happen that the exchange rate changes by 1K pips (four digits) at the weekend? I rarely watch quotations on Sunday, but here it was as high as 1.3.

1.3 what? The euro? Or the pound? :)

aler:

What came to 1.3? The euro? Or the pound? :)

http://forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/Euro_US%20Dollar.html

sever31:

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/Euro_US Dollar.html

Thank you!

What do you think of this message?

Court in Germany restricts functions of European Stability Fund

* 29 October 2011, 16:06

The work of Bundestag special committee blocked at least until the end of December 2011 German Constitutional Court temporarily suspended the activities of the Bundestag (parliament), forbidding it to make emergency decisions regarding the work of the European Financial Stability Fund (EFSF), reports Reuters.

The work of the nine-member governing body is frozen at the request of two German parliamentarians from the German Social Democratic Party. They felt that putting all responsibility in the hands of nine people, limiting the powers of the Bundestag, violated the German constitution. A parliamentary committee was set up on 26 October to make the management of the EFSF more responsive to the German authorities.

The fund has 440 billion euros; it is made up of eurozone member states. Germany has provided the most significant guarantees (119.3 billion euros, 27.3% of the EFSF).

The final decision on the lawsuit will be made at the end of December 2011, a court spokeswoman told the agency. Until then, the special committee has no decision-making power; the committee's powers have been fully taken over by the Bundestag. The work of the Bundestag or EFSF will not be paralysed during this time, Peter Altmaier, executive secretary of the CDU/CSU faction in the Bundestag, told the agency. Budget expert in the coalition of Free Democrats (FDP) Otto Fricke explained in an interview with the agency the consequences of suspending the committee. According to him, the court ruling has de facto blocked the possibility of buying Eurozone bonds through the EFSF on the secondary market. Decisions on such deals must be taken in secret, he stresses and reminds: The German parliament cannot hold secret plenary sessions.

Eva has already shown - 1.3 - 1.25 ahead. Let's touch 1.43-1.435 maybe, the flag on the chart should work. And the 5th will fail. After all, it was a correction from 04.10.11. The 5th down should be 1400 pips.

Igor, for some reason my Zulu account showed 375, I added it to my portfolio, because what the hell ;0))) by all means the first, as long as there are no admirers :)