[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 83

kamihadze:
(I congratulate all who are in the sell, it tickles the nerves ))))

The franc and the yen are going down, it is also an indicator that the yen needs to go up for the time being.

ZS: The franc and the yen are going down, an indicator that the yen needs to go up

kamihadze:
Congrats to everyone who's in the sell, tickle your nerves ))))

go downhill skiing... the adrenaline is still there and the nerves are still intact...

if that's the emotion...

Don't forget to take insurance)))) Who was skiing will understand me, nerves may be intact, but the body does not count???))

all according to plan, 1.44 as high as I see, numbers 7 November tentatively turn, most likely to 1.21

If only saapschyu! )))

Goodbye!

Chester:

Don't forget to take insurance)))) Who has been skiing will understand me, nerves may be intact, but the body does not count???))

yes ... again a waste of lv ... for treatment )))) go to the monastery )))).

Vizard:

yes ... again a waste of lv ... for treatment )))) go to the monastery ))).

)))))) listen to the singing bowls and tune in to harmony))))), because the market is really heating up)))

after such an impulse, we can now take a week off))))

in a monastery till November 7)))

Personal opinion. All the positive statistics43 on Europe and the States is connected with the price stability period around 1.4360. I think that's where we are going.

And from there to 1.29:)))

I'm going to bed, we don't want to go down now, we'll go down later. I'll close the bays at + and go down in the villages, what to do...

Gentlemen, can you answer the question? Are you always in front of your computer or do you watch the course of events at regular intervals?

kamihadze:
Gentlemen, can you answer my question? Are you always in front of your computer or do you check the course of events at regular intervals?

With cyclic frequency), the market stands (flat) - I rest, the market moves (trend) - I play, it depends on the type of game, although there are those who enjoy a flat... In general, I always have my hand on the pulse, but there is no sense in staring into the monitor all day long, there are many signal systems, indicators ;)