[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 111

RekkeR:
And what keeps me to trade in this brokerage house? )))

I went on a tour and came back from a tour.

I am writing in Roman language with mistakes, don't kick me!

snail09:

No one would know. )))

snail09:

Then put the right letters, not transliteration... Half of Ukraine sits on this forum

RekkeR:
Nobody would have known. )))
Chee sha?

forte928:
Then put the right letters, not transliteration... Half of Ukraine sits on this forum...
Yeah, yeah... Thanks for the tip. But I did not learn Ukrainian from books in school, and I do not know the letters correctly. In my homeland I am a "Khohol", but when I come to Kharkiv, for example, I immediately say "katsap" or "Moskal". Genocide.

snail09:
Yes, yes... Thanks for the advice. But I didn't learn the language from books at school and I don't know the right letters. In my homeland I am a 'Khohol', but when I come to Kharkov, for example, I immediately become a 'katsap' or 'Moskal'. Genocide.
Mentality.

forte928:
Mentality...
Mentality of whom? If my ancestors are Ukrainians and I am from Kuban, where only the villages speak an altered (similar to Ukrainian) language, can I consider myself a Ukrainian, or am I still a person of Caucasian nationality?

Kuban is a homeland of Cossacks not only from Ukraine but also from Russia - and the language - or rather surzhik was formed there under the influence of the Russian-speaking environment - Kuban used to belong to Ukraine... First Moscow sought independence from the Chernigov principality, and now it is trying to re-enter the Ukrainian province.

Hello !!! Old timers here on Friday ))) but has anyone been watching gold today ? 125 dollars down .... I haven't seen anything like this in a day ..... 125 quid for gold equals 1250 pips for Eurobucks .... I wish I could get that much for a day.

forte928:
Kuban is home to Cossacks not only from Ukraine but also from Russia - and the language - or rather surzhik there was formed under the influence of the Russian-speaking environment - at one time Kuban belonged to Ukraine... First Moscow sought independence from the Chernigov principality, and now it is trying to re-enter the Ukrainian province...
Exactly, surzhik. The Soviet regime destroyed the real Cossacks, and those who are still there are not Cossacks, but fake ones. It turns out that I am not Ukrainian, my nationality is not pure? Although, in both lines, the surnames end in "O" two knees deep.