[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 123

Tоantrik:
the same, 16 accounts or 8 -4, are there any drawdowns? (diversification - is that correct?)

i got it right ))))) only i trade by hand... i dont know how i can trade 16 pairs by hand... 1 is enough for me by eye...

but that's right, of course... the portfolio...

That's the one:

how's your shtick ? is it making money ? the one you made 4-5 months ago... on 8 pairs i think...

Vizard:

end of the day short...but we won't go straight down...we have to go for a day tomorrow...and then we'll see...although tomorrow will probably be up too...

Yes?

Vizard:

That's the one:

how's your shtick ? is it making money ? the one you made 4-5 months ago... on 8 pairs i think...

i got 16 pairs (2 pairs with only $) i trade manually (i dont have time to take all profits)

Tantrik:
16 pairs (2 only $) trade manually (you understand not all profits have time to take)

Ready to work as a loader :)

Vizard:

)) Depo utilization, how about... 1 pair or 16... same profit on average...

And 3500 is not every year... and there are years where there are only 1000p... and why bother with such a trading system... when you can make 20-100p a day with your hands...

i can get 200p or more from ATS and it's only on eu - with possible minimum losses on 1-2 transactions per day, while having a few pairs you can get a reasonable profit of 1000p or more

Tantrik:
16 pairs (2 only $) trade manually (you understand not all profits have time to take)

Well, that's good...

Moment of truth, imho:

I mean, wherever we hit, that's where we'll go...

tara:

Ready to get a job as a loader :)
you're the one to apply for a job as an apprentice! :))

forte928:

you can get 200p or more per day from ATS and this only on euR - with a possible minimum loss of 1-2 trades per day, and if you have several pairs you can get a sufficient profit of 1000p or more

i am not talking about points ... i am talking about depo load ... and the resulting profit (per day) ... i.e., if positions are opened at different times (i.e., the deposit is free at this moment and a signal on another pair is coming), then of course it's better...