[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 117

Digamma:

Explain the point, please.

solar:

AK_:
Explain the point, please.

I wrote on page 115, if we mentally remove the entire year from 09.2008 to 09.2009 then we have a smooth continuation, a transition at the same prices
The same thing is happening now, this is not a forecast, just a note )

tara:

And Baba Yaga is against it :)

USDCHF. I will also try my luck with the forecast....))) It turns out that the growth (by 120-200 pips) on the pair USDCHF, will continue until 19:00 27.09.2011 ....)))

Consequently, if, my pair is rising, yours is falling....))) IMHO...

Does anyone know anything about this page

Sweet:

USDCHF. I will also try my luck with the forecast....))) It turns out that the growth (by 120-200 pips) on the pair USDCHF, will continue until 19:00 27.09.2011 ....)))

Also imho:

Sweet:

And my USDCHF shows a deep correction :)

... By the way - confirmed on H4:

tara:

And my USDCHF is showing a deep correction :)

So, I am also waiting...)))) I really don't know if it will be a correction or a full-fledged wave of decline, but I still have doubts that the decline has started, there is no confirmation....)))) So, sticking to the above prediction, but things are changing....)))) Let's see...)))

tara:

And my USDCHF shows a deep correction :)

... By the way - confirmed on H4:

On the baxochief the first target is at 0.8380...

No comment... ;0))