[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 113

forte928:
As one comrade said - as long as the P...trumpet, they won't let you go anywhere...
Who cares, two-headed eagle (P,M). It's easier to live in Russia now anyway.

snail09:
Why didn't you catch it? What were you looking at? I don't watch gold, that's why I didn't get upset. I'll watch it in a month and a half. In the meantime, it's pure Eurodollar and Pounddollar, that's all.
As for the fence, I'm sitting on the fence ... I just watch what they do ... I'm not upset, most likely the opposite, I'm happy that gold has got serious volatility, its previous average range was $20 per day, but recently you can often see a $50 daily pass-through that equals 500 pips on the Eurobucks, when the average daily range is about 150 pips.

forte928:
It's not the hands that need to work, it's the intellect...
And the indicator is yours, isn't it? You've glossed over the answer. And the clever words about hands - why?

odiseif:
I'm sitting on the fence ... looking from the outside what they do ... I'm not upset, most likely on the contrary, I am happy that the volatility of gold is serious, previously the average range was $20 per day, and recently you can often see $50 a day pass and it equals 500 pips on the Eurobucks, when the average daily range for this pair is about 150 pips.

Good for you! (sincerely)

Mine is not in dispute, and I didn't mash up the answer - I've tried a bunch of simple calculations all of them are good for the furnace, and complex ones require additional trend filters, otherwise the result is at most 20-30% at most with rare entries and possible large drawdowns or frequent SLs .

snail09:
And the indicator is yours, isn't it? You've glossed over the answer. And the clever words about the hands - why?
Trading with your hands is a constant stress - and trading with the intellect is a transfer of methodology to the machine...

Let's wave our fists on Saturday...

forte928:
Mine is not in dispute, and I did not mash up the answer - I have tried a bunch of simple calculations all of them are good for the furnace, and complex ones require additional trend filters, otherwise the result is at most 20-30% at most with rare entries and possible large drawdowns or frequent SLs .
You just don't know how to prepare it, your indicator. Intersections of 20, 40, 60, 80 plus period (for H1-12, for example). I did not write a robot, but my intraday trading gives profit on rare occasions, maybe I will try it as a filter sometime. Good luck to you! I am sleeping on the move. See you soon!

A correction is possible:

snail09:
Who cares, two-headed eagle (P,M). All the same, it's easier to live in Russia now.

It is more accurate to compare it to the tandem, they only know to transplant, but they keep going the same way... This is not bulls and bears!