The triangles are advancing. - page 7

OnGoing:
Deal...

Where and when can I get a shaitan speaker? Don't wait up. I already sold it to Granite for Fedorov's glasses. Don't embarrass me in front of the moderator.

Mischek:

Where and when can I get a shaitan column? Don't drag it out. I already sold it to Granit for Fedorov's glasses. Don't embarrass me in front of the moderator.
What do you mean you sold it? А... it's like shorting a stock, no collateral? Then demand half of Fedorov's points after selling the asset as compensation...

OnGoing:
What do you mean, sold out? А... is it like shorting a stock, without collateral? Then I demand half of Fedorov's points after the sale of the asset as compensation...

I wouldn't bargain with your thinness, you'll be left without half a sausage and you won't make it till morning. And I already owe Matemat. I can't give him half a point.

Mischek:

I wouldn't bargain with your thinness, you'll be without half a sausage and won't make it to morning. And I already owe Matemata points. I can't give him half a point.
It's juicy... by the way, where's the ham?

OnGoing:
It's juicy enough... by the way, where's the ham?

Deichael's arriving in half an hour, I need your address to ship the half sausage.

Mischek:

Dachael's coming in half an hour, I need your address to send half a sausage.

Addendum to the contract: Can I show you half a sausage here, too...

Mischek:

..... And I already owe Matemat points. I can't give him half a point.

Half a point is a whole point.

Math Math is not worthy of a quarter....

OnGoing:
Addendum to the contract: Can I show half a sausage here too...

Objection. Everyone will be watching and one will be eating...

I might as well be skinny....

OnGoing:
Addendum to the contract: Can I show you half a sausage here, too...

I'm alarmed by your food fetishism. I'm beginning to have doubts about my shaitan column (almost new).

I'm beginning to think I'll only see her here too. Maybe I'll even hear her. But that doesn't make me feel any better. Granit has already sold her to the city administration. Do you want problems with Bryansk's United Russia?