The triangles are advancing. - page 3

sergeyas:

Yes, a bullish trend.

Or maybe it is an encrypted MQ index and should be traded on it? And why didn't the new trends supporters in TA notice it?

I mean, we have to buy now!

Mathemat:

I have Mozilla too. No pentagons there: circles with quadrangles inside!

Yuri, show me a screenshot if you don't mind.

It also depends on the colour of the background in your browser. I have it black for eye comfort, they say it saves vision better. I tried to make a screenshot, but for some reason these icons are not saved. By the way, I also have different colours for viewed and unviewed links, very handy.

FF 5.0

moskitman:

I didn't observe, I noticed, which means I'm great! :-Р
I served in the Strategic Missile Forces, by the way, I did 10 years in the Red Army.

Your expression on your face shows your military bearing. That's why I asked you such a question. There was basically a tenner left... You could have finished it...:-))

I got 5 for the Russian Army and 7 for a "regime university" of one of the RF ministries... I had 8 left - for mixed...:-)) I resigned a year ago...

Although, in principle, too... Could have finished it... :-)))

khorosh:

It also depends on the background colour of the browser. I have it in black for eye comfort, they say it saves vision better. I tried to make a screenshot, but for some reason these icons are not saved. By the way, I also have different colours for viewed and unviewed links, very handy.

Buy Fedorov's glasses for comfortable work on the computer, they have a price tag of about 600 rubles. They're available in pharmacies.

granit77:
FF 5.0

It's horrible. The bagel is kind of pixelated. I have a normal green tetrahedron like all normal people .

Mischek:

That's awful. The bagel is pixelated. I have a regular green tetrahedron like all normal people .

A bagel in a bakery. And this is TOR.

Doesn't anyone see the pentagon dodecahedron?

paukas:

A bagel in a bakery. And this is the TOR.

Doesn't anyone see the Pentagon Dodecider?

VO, Vladimir, you seem to have a fresh one this time?

Roman.:

VO, Vladimir, you seem to have a fresh one this time?
Fresh from the river! I studied crystallography at the institute. It's not a piece of cake.

paukas:

Can nobody see the Pentagon Dodecider?

There is one. Brought it in yesterday. How much? It's not used, it's still wrapped.