[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 28

strangerr:

Margaret, if there is a pullback, and I think there will be, go long term.
It's early. Don't you want to go from 1.38? =)

zoritch:
has earned 130 up... very worrisome forecast at 4300 at the top... miller beer is fresh today... :-)))

Well, you see, it's all 20 and 20))))

Noterday:
It's early. Don't you want to go from 1.38 yourself? =)

No I don't, I'm going to 1.60)))

Hi all! The rise has ended or will end at 1.43.

I'm going the same way (or rather somewhere around 1.53-54) But not from the current ones. But only at the breakdown of 1.4550. This level will finally cancel the south, and at the moment I am still waiting for the euro to fall. Anyway, it is every man for himself =)

I accidentally set a sell order at 1.4177 and of course it triggered. Please advise what to do now, to close as is with a loss or to wait, if to wait to what level and at what level you can put a stop in this situation?

strangerr:

No I don't, I want 1.60)))
Let's be like on MT5 "I want 1.36 and then 1.60"

Noterday:
I'm going the same way (or rather somewhere around 1.53-54) But not from the current ones. But only at the breakdown of 1.4550. This level will finally cancel the south, and at the moment I am still waiting for the euro to fall. Anyway, it is every man for himself =)

We will see later)), it is "cutting" to look far ))

margaret:
Let's go as on MT5 "I want 1.36 and then 1.60"

Not so on MT5. WE are going up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somewhere like this)))))))

By mistake instead of sell bakschif closed eurobucks order to buy(((

strangerr:

Not so on MT5. WE are going up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somewhere like this)))))))

Check out the pros with MT5 inti Post #7162 on page 359