[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 165

s_aullma:
I agree. I don't see any basis for growth. Fundamentals (at least available to me) on the eu are flat. The dollar is positive. What Merkel and Sarkozy came up with yesterday is complete nonsense. There has been talk about it for a long time. Nothing has moved on. The economic government is ludicrous. They cannot come to an agreement on some simple issues and now they want the man upstairs to dictate to countries how they should spend their money. Moreover, in my opinion, some proposals in general should have been penalised by the market by a strong reduction of the euro. For example, a transaction tax, i.e. you have to pay tax on any transaction with any assets in money or securities. But the result is just the opposite. The market is just delighted to be asked to the till. Margaret, maybe you have some fundamental information that is pushing the euro up so much.

On RBC, the explanation for the rise is: "... ...a rise inspired by the results of the Merkel-Sarkozy meeting." As if there are any results from this meeting. This is nonsense.

I wonder if everyone is up in sell who will pay the profits ? We should persuade the hamsters in the bay and give them moose...... BREAD ))))

FxRoller:

According to RBC, the increase was explained as follows: "... growth inspired by the results of the Merkel-Sarkozy meeting". As if there were any results from that meeting. That's absurd.
That's my point too. The question is, if everyone can see that there are no results, what is the growth based on? And when these proposals will be implemented. The question is the same: Who is pushing the euro? And the pound as well.

s_aullma:
That's what I mean too. The question is, if everyone can see that there are actually no results, what is the basis for the growth. And when will these proposals be implemented. The question is the same: Who is pushing the euro? And the pound as well.

the crowd

this move was more than predictable, more than... and it is one with the 15th number, also, at least another 200p left, although this prediction is also cancelled at a certain level.

sever31:

here you go...

Den, it's not a stone in your garden, I'm giving a shit about him)

If you see that the correction rebounded as early as 100p yesterday (resistance 1.447) that's quite enough,

read your posts carefully.

oleniknik:

Otherwise the vacuum is higher ... if it goes, that's it ... long shopping .... that's what I think ... if it goes down, that's the nearest target ... although I expect a break down ....

and long selling .... the euro is already beeping from the expensive euro ... at some point she has to loosen her currency a bit ...

1.4490 won't get through on the first try (historical fact), and what a shadow!!!

the vacuum - there's a lot of stuff in there ...

margaret - what do they say about the situation around the euro

I have such thoughts, but not sure after two unsuccessful trades...

Drawing an interesting pattern... I wish I knew which one beforehand))

Where's Margaret! What about the pound?