[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 112

That's a good thing, it can be repopulated. But from which levels?

That's it, let's keep hitting 1.44 :)

Butterflies continue to be born on EURUSD with enviable regularity.

A breakdown of 1.4500 will confirm the butterfly with targets 1.4735 and 1.4938 (unbroken extremum on D1)

There are also technical ideas on the way to 1.450, hence a buy is worthwhile. The small sell catches the small, non-butterfly-canceling move shown by tara

tara:

That's it, let's keep hitting 1.44 :)

And higher. Guys, one last reminder to forget about the sales for now. That's it for the rest of the day.

SEVER11:
And above. Guys, one last reminder to forget about sales for now. That's it for the rest of the day.

What is it? Here I think to catch or not 1.4388 (sell limit). (May be I will close 1.4450 and 4520 to Breakeven). Have a good rest!

Thank you!

So why did the silver fall?

I'm not going to argue, of course, but I'll stick to my opinion.

I guess we'll go and test 1,415

(Is it just me who is taking so long for the server to load???)

andreika:

I'm not going to argue, but I'll stick to my opinion.

I guess we'll go test 1,415

(is it just me or is the server taking so long to load???)

I agree with you. And it takes just as long to load

andreika:

I'm not going to argue, of course, but I'll stick to my opinion.

Maybe we should go test 1,415

(Is it only me, the server takes so long to load???)

The way I see it, if it goes down all the time, then it will go till 1,415, and if it goes from 1,445, then it will go till 4230.

I have another problem at the bottom of the terminal window a sleeper has appeared (like in Wordpad) to move right to left or I see the price or no. of orders, as if the screen is small, and before it was OK, how can I remove it?