[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 105

Thanks!!!!!!

(If the sell limit of 1.43 is caught, that's fine!) Yes!!!

yosuf:

The indicator suggests this development so far:

Can you tell me the name of the indicator?

Kostya1545:

Can you tell me the name of the indicator

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10339

Dimka-novitsek:
Thank you ! And look how the quid's growing!!! Look at that! I guess it's too late to buy, I don't know.

I wrote yesterday that there's a dragon out there, it's not too late to get up -- it's long...

It'll either go with the ridge test or not, but up unequivocally...

IMHO, testing the head now, then 14360-1.4407 and then the wolf down far to the south...

^ This is a screenshot, you have to click on it if your browser doesn't display...

On the New Zealander -- hammer: it's asking up, tomorrow it will show if the white candle: up. up. up...

^ It's a screenshot

DragonSL:

IMHO, testing the head now, then 14360-1.4407 and then the wolf down far to the south...

^ This is a screenshot, you have to click on it if your browser doesn't display...

why is there a bystop at the top if it's going to be south for a long time?

rigc:
so why the upside bystop if the south is long?

It's a reversal bystop, the market doesn't always go the way I draw it ))))

My forecast is 70:30

DragonSL:

I still wrote yesterday that there's a dragon, it's not too late to get up -- it's long...

Will go either with a ridge test or not, but up unequivocally...

no quotes on the right - to how much? (I with all my rich imagination have no more than 1.04) (what does the dragon look like he's lying on his back lurking?)

Tantrik:

no quotes on the right - to how much? (I with all my rich imagination have no more than 1.04) (what does the dragon look like he is lying on his back lurking?)

Ideally up to 1.096 (according to the classics 90-120% of the length of the backbone).

It's me because of the pint I cropped: it doesn't scroll the pictures and doesn't move the selections ((