[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 93

margaret:
What do you mean no, on what TF? Up to 1.418 yes...

It's not a head, some two-humped camel...

Imho, I wouldn't pay attention, there's a reverse wolf more likely on this version with the head...

margaret:
If it doesn't get through, yes.

I think it will. Oil goes down and so does the euro

margaret:
I didn't see it right away either (I was called and told) but then zoomed out on the chart and indeed on M5, M15, M30, H1 and H4 the second shoulder is forming

Director... I think 1.41 is coming up (the fund is turning up)

Down to 1.4126

Tantrik:

Director... think 1.41 is coming up (the fund is reversing upwards)
investor

Milliorder:

I'm going to roll out the euroland

Come on... Do you really think it will turn around and go up ...?

still selling .... although i dont want to take any chances... I'll wait for the MA5 (on the close) to cross the MA8 (on the open) at m15 (i.e., exit the sale) .... and we'll see ...

margaret:
investor

just kidding :))) what about the sp 500? will it turn up? (crisis won't go away!) fund down - quid up.

Tantrik:

just kidding :))) what about sp 500? will it turn up? (the crisis will not go away!) the fund down - the quid up.
that's right + it's not the first week they talk about dollar interventions...i.e. if the dollar falls hard (e.g. against the euro over 1.5), they will intervene the dollar... The normal euro for Europe is in the 1.36-1.42 range...

margaret:
that's right + it's not the first week they are talking about dollar intervention...ie...if the dollar falls hard (e.g. against the euro over 1.5), they will intervene the dollar... The normal euro for Europe is in the 1.36-1.42 range...

the sp500 is now accelerating well at 2.4%, G30 at 2.25%, Dach at 4.2%....

IMHO Buy 1.4119, TP - 1.4233