[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 51

Although on a monthly, there's a hell of a margin of error... Probably due to my lack of professionalism.

Or due to lack of historical data. Few bars to analyse.

It's dripping in the pocket again. A reversal on the eu and gold\evra on the big 5 min candles in the opposite direction. So much for the beginner's strategy so far.

fqbj:

It's dripping in the pocket again. A reversal on the eu and gold\evra on the big 5min candles in the opposite direction. So much for the beginner's strategy so far.

Share the strategy.

Question to forex experts: usually each company has its own validity period for a demo account (1 month, 3, etc.). Usually after the expiry date the account is blocked. But this is the second week after the deadline and my account is still running... :0( . I wonder why...

(

zoritch:
timidly bought in at 1.4206

wow, what a great guy I am...

(just woke up drunk... :-))

SVEC:

Share your strategy.

You should not strain your brain without knowing waves or technical analysis. Draw a channel on the daily or weekly chart and try to enter above or below it (of course buy or sell) and most importantly prudently not to burn your deposit.

fqbj:

You should not strain your brain too much, not knowing waves or technical analysis. You should draw a channel on the daily or weekly chart and try to enter above or below it (of course to buy or sell) and most importantly, rationally, not to lose your deposit.

How do you build the daily channels, by the three last extrema or by the support and resistance levels? What stops do you use on the daily channels? Do you use a reversal stop?

I'm sitting here wondering:
What can I buy today that I don't need so I can sell it to you later... )))

DhP:

I'm sitting here wondering:
What can I buy today that I don't need so I can sell it to you later... )))

Bax, when the pair is at 1.60, maybe higher, I will buy))))