[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 130

Tantrik:

so I don't really care either. And what is a "vector" (so far uncertain about the direction :)) I've seen red bars...
I mean the movement from point a to b, irrespective of the price trajectory and the time to reach the target.

Got into a buy at 1.4110.

Bicus:
Got into a buy at 1.4110.
why all of a sudden? ... what's the reason? .... a signal? ... or a hunch?

oleniknik:
Why? ... what's the reason? .... a signal? ... or a hunch?
He's expecting a bounce and it's likely..... but I wouldn't risk it because it's likely to go flat

Bounce or no bounce, flat or no bounce, but 50 pips I put in my pocket.

:)))

Transferred to second-hand. Godspeed from there.

Bicus:

Bounce or no bounce, flat or no bounce, but 50 pips I put in my pocket.

:)))

WELL DONE .... can't chase pips .... and I myself am exhausted by this zebra fence .... and I'm holding on to the sales... that's my first time ... or stupid ...

Well, I couldn't resist and took 20 pips in the bay)))) I'm waiting for more signals....

oleniknik:
MADDLE .... can't chase pips .... and I myself am exhausted by this zebra fence .... and I'm holding on to the sales... that's my first time ... or stupid ...
I already wrote here, that on the daily market the eu has put itself into a triangle. Its resolution is close. And the breakout will be huge. And who knows, maybe it will go down?

The eu is just making me happy today. 100 pips down before lunch, now 70 up. How great is that?