[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 14

DragonSL:

I closed all the positions just in case, I fixed all the profits, but most importantly, my forecast from last week works like clockwork. And you supported it at first, and then everyone started rushing down the branch, down, no up, up...

Told you that the press will be harassing the situation before the vote, threatening the states with default. I don't believe it, at the most they will draw a wolf, as they should...

I don't argue that we will go down, but what may happen in 1.5 hours, I don't know - it's a market that can move wherever it wants. The scenario of this month, I briefly described on Friday, at the end of the session and then I saw the head and shoulders, I wanted to discuss with you, but you did not respond.

strangerr:

Why should I be quiet? I clearly see on the daily and above that the way is up and not close))), I sit and wait for buy in.

And there's no need to shuffle the turkeys, I mostly only look at one. Here you go)))

Thanks! (I will be hanging out now...)

strangerr:

Why should I be quiet? I clearly see on the daily and above that the way is up and not close))), I sit and wait for buy in.

And there's no need to shuffle the turkeys, I mostly only look at one. Here you go)))

Wouldn't it be better to use the Volumes indicator from SonicR

Files:

-DEN-:

Wouldn't it be better to use the Volumes indicator from SonicR

Thanks. Bettervolume is no worse, but this rainbow is bothering me, I'd rather use the standard one from MT.

OnGoing:
There will be no default https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8fqdebw5b0

Of course there will be no default, there will only be rumours and nervousness on which the movement will be built.

strangerr:

Why should I be quiet? I clearly see on the daily and above that the way is up and not close)))), I sit and wait for buy in.

Sorry, show the blind where there is a buy on the daily))))

strangerr:

Today is the first day and will immediately "close")))

There's still 30 days to go before we can be 100% sure ))))

margaret:
I am not arguing that we will go down, but what can happen in 1.5 hours I do not know - it is a market that can move wherever it wants. I briefly described this month's scenario on Friday, at the end of the session and saw the head and shoulders at the same time, I wanted to discuss it with you, but you did not respond.

I was already really asleep then, sorki, it had been a difficult week, there was no movement in the market anymore and I passed out...

margaret:

Of course there will be no default, there will only be rumours and nervousness on which the movement will be built.

Whoever is the first to downgrade the americans will get a nuclear bomb in the head (bonus pack) )))