[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 13

margaret:
c/o an hour and a half anything is possible

What would you do in "their" place? (my option is still that much and without kickbacks i.e. 1.4050 who less?)

who knows when the vote will take place? The Dow is falling despite the two parties' agreement. So the market doesn't believe them?

DragonSL:

How is it up north, isn't it cold ))))
now it will get quiet... (turkeys will be hanging out...)

OnGoing:

The 38th fib is sure to go down now, probably even further...

If the Euro keeps dropping like this, the rising support line on the daily chart is unlikely to be an obstacle. It is too fast to return to the trend line, in comparison to the points 2 and 3.

More likely to reach 1.37, which means that the support line on the weekly is automatically broken.

margaret:
c/o an hour and a half, anything is possible.

I closed all the positions, just in case, the profits were fixed, but the main thing that my forecast from last week works like clockwork. And you supported it at first, and then everyone started rushing down the branch, down, no up, up...

Told you that the press would be scapegoating the situation before the vote, threatening the states with default. Well I don't believe it, at most they'll do a wolf drawing, as they should...

Tantrik:
now will be quiet... (the turkeys will hang out...)

Why should I be quiet? I clearly see on the daily and above that the road is only up and not close))), I sit and wait for buy in.

And there's no need to shuffle the turkeys, I mostly only look at one. Here you go)))

Files:
ind.zip  1 kb

david2:

More likely to reach 1.37, which means an automatic breach of the support line on the weekly.

the shadow will break it and that's it)))) that's the "breach".

david2:

If the Euro keeps dropping like that, the rising support line on the daily is unlikely to be an obstacle. It is too fast to return to the trend line, in comparison to the points 2 and 3.

It is more likely to reach 1.37, which means that the support line on the weekly will be broken automatically.

In fact, it's not a good idea to make long term predictions right now. I don't even trade on TA, to be honest, because it often fails).

strangerr:

Why should I be quiet? I clearly see by the daily and above that the road is only up and not close)))), I sit and wait for buy in quietly.

Until this month closes with a white candle - not a fact....

DragonSL:

Until this month closes with a white candle -- not a sure thing...

Today is the first day and it will 'close' right away.))