[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 12

david2:

On the 4-hours the support line has been broken through and on the daily, weekly and monthly there are no obstacles for the Euro to go down. The only obstacle is a default, but it is not good for the states yet.

The 38th Fib is now definitely going down and probably further down....

before today's vote, we could well be stuck in a sideways sideways position, with a kanl width of 30 pips.

Tantrik:

Do you also need an indicator that calculates your profits on all currency pairs

and sums it all up in one?

strangerr:

I can see it too )))), just not as deep down.

How is it up north, isn't it cold ))))

Nice head-shoulders turned out...

Sorry, haven't read the whole thread, growing by leaps and bounds.

strangerr: Вот, допустим, выложил я скрин и говорю, что евро пойдет вверх на столько то пунктов, а Тантрик говорит: "Не согласен, объясни почему". Значит я ему должен ответить что-то типа: Тантрик, дорогой, не скажу, потому как обсуждение тс в ветке запрещено?)))

It's not that bad and terrible. You can explain - and even detail why you think so. Next, if he wants to see the rationale again, just tell him: "Look, Tantrik, let's do it in private - or in another thread, eh?".

What was meant was that you can't do it systematically in this thread - like Mixon777 did with his hamsters, rainbow screens and Gunn squares. He was just massively posting pictures and being just as massively boorish.

You can't systematically show trading results as a list of trades made ( Mixon did that all the time too) to show your awesomeness. Well you can do it once and then somewhere else.

In short, there is simply no need to behave as Mixon and NYROBA did. This is a thread of predictions and analysis of the current situation, not arguments about whose system is better.

By the way, strangerr, these new rules won't affect you: you're behaving quite correctly and within the rules. And not just you, but most of the participants.

One hundred percent formalized rules I can not give, because they can not be. We're not living in a computer programme, after all...

-DEN-:

Do you also need an indicator that calculates your profits on all currency pairs

and sums it all up in one?

No thanks, the terminal will calculate the total profit:))), and the indicator for individual pairs has already been given (it was already in the standard ones)

and I'm guessing like this

Vlad72:

and I'm guessing like this

In an hour and a half, anything is possible.

DragonSL:
Nice head-shoulders turned out...

the same predictive factor