Formalising common approaches to trading - page 7

ZZZEROXXX:
and the level is different, don't you use weights?

The younger ones are inferior to the older ones. As a whole, they make up one system, where each has its own place, so there is no conflict. The most senior level either takes over or gives the right to act to a junior level, which in turn acts in the same way.

storm:

The younger ones are inferior to the older ones. As a whole, they make up one system, where each has its own place, so there is no conflict. The most senior level either takes over or gives the right to act to the junior level, which in turn acts in a similar way.
Interesting approach, what do you mean by target group? Price target?

ZZZEROXXX:
Interesting approach, what do you mean by target group? Price target?

The same as the author of the topic.

Avals:
When applied to critical sentiment accumulation methods, the problem statement looks something like this:
1. define a target group that walks amicably. More precisely, what can be a link for such a group. The simplest one is the horizon of holding the pose.

storm:

Same as the author of the topic.

I see, in this case the task is very difficult.

Indeed, building a reliable profitable system is a very difficult task.

Only those who want to make money in the market are looking for a group. Groups can be very different, depending on the "position holding horizon". If you are not a member of any group, and you are trying to catch the moves, your deposit will become short-lived. Any attempt to predict the market is an attempt to join one of the groups. Each group is trying to "gobble up" those who oppose them on their horizon. Correspondingly, if the junior group does not pay attention to the senior one, it will have to give part of the accumulated profit.

This is my feeling about the market. I am writing an Expert Advisor to check the assumption on the history, with the condition: to work together with the maximum number of groups.

I'm afraid in reality there are many times more groups than 3 and they overlap in places, so I have no idea how to separate them

ZZZEROXXX:
...they overlap closely in places, so I have no idea how to separate them

Take them apart like a nesting doll :)

Why go so deep and obsess over such details?! Since you know so much about how the market works and about price formation, you must know other things that should have long ago prompted new conclusions and greatly simplified your views on the market in general!

In short, do not get into narrow cracks.

Keep it simple and the money will stretch to you!

IMHO!!!

Not everyone's firewall allows them to get into tight spaces)

EricGR:

Why go so deep and obsess over such details?! Since you know so much about how the market works and about price formation, you must know other things that should have long ago prompted new conclusions and greatly simplified your views on the market in general!

In short, do not get into narrow cracks.

Keep it simple and the money will stretch to you!

IMHO!!!

I think we should seriously address the issue of safety of funds in forex and develop TS that exclude or significantly reduce the very possibility of a depot being drained.