Formalising common approaches to trading - page 3

Avals:

On this forum, most people look at the market through the prism of DCs and a lot of things are out of sight. Therefore it seems incomprehensible and unimportant.

But maybe a few more people will join in :)

Avals bravo! Finally I see a Man who understands behind the DC screen.

It is always possible to connect! I do not understand the purpose, to be honest. Here you have told the crowd everything as it is, I also tried once, but it is not necessary for people like us, no more.

Ichor:

Avals bravo! Finally I see a Man who understands behind the DC screen.

It's always possible to connect! I do not understand the purpose, to be honest. Here you have told the crowd everything as it is, I also tried once, but ONE SHOULD be like us, no more.

Since we were fortunate enough to capture here truly understand, let me ask you

1- How does the price work if you know how pricing works and enlighten us moreover if there is no information about it on Russian-language forums (please).

2- It is interesting to know your opinion. For example, the world is divided into three countries - Russia, America and England (the smaller the easier to understand) so there are currently three currencies

rouble (I left it in three out of a sense of patriotism), dollar and pound. it is also known that today the dollar is 30 roubles and 0.68 pounds, the rouble costs 0.03333 dollars and 0.022 pounds and the pound is 43.8 roubles and 1.46 dollars.

Let's also assume that the amount of all currency in the world is divided into -USD 60% GBP 30% RUB 10%. In addition each country has a basket of these three currencies let America (30% USD, 10% GBP and 3% RUB), England (10% USD, 15% GBP, 2% RUB), Russia (20% USD, 5% GBP and 5% RUB).

Unemployment in Russia has risen, which means that the rouble is no longer a safe currency and domestic banks start to dump the rouble (as it threatens to upset the equilibrium basket and cause losses) - they start to buy other currencies like the dollar and the pound, and pay for them with roubles. It is the same with other countries.

Does this mean that the world's volume of roubles will fall below 10%? And how should the rouble exchange rate change in relation to other currencies (it will fall - i.e., one will have to pay more roubles for the dollar and for the pound, but what is the fall or rise of the currency pair, what is it proportional to? because the volume of the dollar is greater than the pound, and the pound is more expensive than the dollar, so the change in volume of currency in the world is not proportional to changes in value between the currencies? After all, the ratio of the global volume of currencies to the ratio of their values is different. It means that buying one currency for another does not mean that the currency pair of those currencies must go up or down.

Thanks to the topicstarter, he explained everything very well. It is clear that market order throw-ins create movement, breakdown of stop levels speeds up the movement and limiters slow it down or even "repulse". Ideally, if you see the real market glass you can accurately enough make entries. The question is where to get the real market stack without expensive access?

FION:
Thanks to the topicstarter, he explained everything very well. It is clear that market order throw-ins create movement, breakdown of stop levels speeds up the movement and limiters slow it down or even "repulse". Ideally, if you see the real market glass you can accurately enough make entries. The question is where to get the real market stack without expensive access?
Interpret. You're clinging to the regulations. What about before - why are the orders there.

trol222:

Since we've been lucky enough to capture the true understanders here, let me ask you...

1- How is the price formed if you know how it is formed, then tell us about it, especially if the Russian-language forums do not have it.

2- It is interesting to know your opinion. For example, the world is divided into three countries - Russia, America and England (the smaller the better to understand).

How much luck have we had.......Notes of sarcasm?
1. I told you, trolls shit all over the cloaca, no more, avals told you too, don't you get it?

2. shiza.... I do not answer hypothetical questions, we either discuss reality or nothing. The stock exchange and all markets have become purely speculative, who moves what and where FOR TRADING is irrelevant, and so is forecasting. Imagine you are driving on a winding mountain road, do you anticipate turns or react to them? Trading is reacting, you can throw stones, I don't care, because it works for me.

FION:
Thanks to the topicstarter, all comprehensible. I don't understand what happens when market order is thrown, breakthrough of stop levels speeds up the movement and limiters hamper or even "repel" it. Ideally, if you see the real market glass you can accurately enough make entries. The question is where to get the real market stack without expensive access?

It won't help you, re-read Avals carefully! There's a bunch of people in the tumblr making entries when:

hesitate to open -1

manipulated. which is more often -2

robots crush saisers, i.e. noisy -3

What do you see in the glass, now think about it? I don't use it.

FION:
Thanks to the topicstarter, all comprehensible. I don't know what the purpose of this article is - to get a market order, to get a stop level breakthrough will accelerate the market movement and the limiters will hamper or even repel the market order. Ideally, if you see the real market glass you can accurately enough make entries. The question is where to get the real market stack without expensive access?

First of all, there is no market depth at Forex, but even if you artificially combine information from different exchanges into one market depth, where can you get this information from these exchanges?

If you do not have this information, it is unrealistic to calculate the ratio LS LB MS MB, so it is easier to take the position of the stars for the calculation.

By the way, do not forget that there are also stock filters, so-called liquidity bots. If you have a real one (LS LB MS MB) of course you can calculate the formula of the filter, but you can't do it without.

Hence, we have a general market formula in which there is no one known, well, how does Avatar propose to solve this system?

Urain:

So how does Avatar propose to solve this system?

whose ? )

Mischek:
whose ? )
NKVD no?

Urain:

First of all, there is no market maker at Forex, but even if you artificially combine information from different exchanges into one market maker, where can you get this information from these exchanges?

If you do not have this information, it is unreal to calculate the ratio LS LB MS MB, so it is easier to take the location of the stars for calculations.

By the way, do not forget that there are stock filters, so-called liquidity bots. If you have a real one (LS LB MS MB) of course calculate the formula of the filter is quite real, but you can't do it without it.

Hence, we have a general market formula in which there is no one known, well, how does Avatar propose to solve this system?

I will not speak for the author, but I will add that it is impossible to solve such a system precisely. But for practical purposes it is not needed, an approximate solution is enough. With a certain level of controllable errors.