how to write a dll? - page 6

SofTAA:
In fact, everything you've described will work fine, the example which comes with the terminal hints at it. And if you look through the whole thread you'll see that this stage of the TC passed successfully.

Perhaps, I wrote in the first line "off the top of my head".

I just wanted to get the branch back on track.

If it fails to call function 'myfunc' from dll, it means that either I messed up something with export or with import.

You need to dig in.

Urain:

If it fails to call function 'myfunc' from dll, it means that either you have done something wrong with the export or with the import.

... Or you forgot to swap the dll :), which is what happened. The topic has now switched to buttons.

Urain:

Perhaps, I wrote in the first line "off the top of my head".

I just wanted to get the branch back on track.

If it fails to call function 'myfunc' from dll, it means that either I messed up with exporting or importing.

We need to do some digging.

The thread did get a little off-topic. On the topic, there was a trivial error - a missing lib in the right folder.

SofTAA:
This thread is indeed a bit off-topic. On the subject, it was a trivial error - the lack of a library in the right folder.

There is no such bug in my filing cabinet ;)))))))))))))

As the smart people there write PATTALOM.

If you need a template for writing a multithreaded dll in pascal, I can even post it here in a thread.

And to not worry too much about the security of your creation, use Themis.
As an additional tool, you can use virus technologies, such as BIOS overwrite, boot records, file structure destruction, self-destruction, etc., etc.

In general, if you dig around on the internet, you can pick up a lot.
If a person wants to use your creation, he should clearly understand what it can cost him in case of infringement of your copyrights.
Good luck.

Debugger: If you need a template for writing a multithreaded dll in pascal, I can even post it here in the thread.
It would be very interesting to see.

Files:

rename zip to rar
for some reason the name of the archive got so twisted...?

corrected...

Debugger:

rename zip to rar
why is the name of the archive so twisted...?

It must have been Cyrillic letters in the name. Some special characters are not handled by the editor either. To be sure, you have to name the files according to DOS rules (if anyone still remembers).

This is the easiest option, but you can build almost anything on a nemo.