how to write a dll? - page 3

dmmikl86:

here's all the text from the debug.

First, you don't need to run the library, just do a Build.

Second, you probably did not specify in the project properties where to save the DLL. If you don't want to specify the path, you will have to copy the library from the project folder to the terminal_dir\experts\libraries folder every time.

SofTAA:

First, you don't need to run the library, just do a Build.

Second, you probably did not specify in the project properties where to save the DLL. If you don't want to specify the path, you will have to copy the library from the project folder to the terminal_dir\experts\libraries folder every time.

It worked. Pressed F7 in Visual, found a new ExpertSample.dll, and replaced it in the terminal_dir\experts\libraries folder.

Now who can tell me how to write the code to create a button in a DLL?

"Button creation code" is not written by anyone. You need to be proficient in Wtl / Mfc.
And then, all you have to do is create an interface thread and you're almost done.

jartmailru:
"Button creation code" is not written by anyone. You need to be proficient in Wtl / Mfc.
And then, all you have to do is create an interface thread and you're almost done.

can you explain a bit more for those who don't know what Wtl / Mfc.... is

dmmikl86:
can you explain a bit more for those who don't know what Wtl / Mfc.... is

Yeah, sure. https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/WTL
It's simple enough, but if no one shows you...
then it's not certain that anything will work.

The easiest way is to make an EXE file with all graphics, and its communication with the Expert Advisor can be arranged through a bundle or a dll.

The dll is easy to work with but you can add Garfy interface there, for example through the dll builder in Delphi. There are several articles on the web on creating dlls with window controls. But, imho, it is simpler to create a walkthrough and link it with an expert using the mechanism of interprogram interaction.

dmmikl86:
Now can someone tell me how to write code for creating a button in a DLL?
It's better not to create it dynamically, but to create it using the form builder, which is available in various languages.

jartmailru:
...And if you want to plunge deep into the depths of windows, you should study WinAPI. Anticipating a question, I'll try to be ahead of the curve - https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_API

dmmikl86:
E ... I'm interested in how to begin to write a dll. advise where to get help, what to read, first I would like to write a simple advisor with dll-ki connection, which will create a window with two buttons BAY and sell. ie trade in one click. thank you for any help ...

In short, without the hassle of one script BUY, the other SELL, all the parameters for opening a lot in a special window in a separate insider (SL NP Lot) 2 times click on the script - and regardless of the tick it works. you can even have one script, and the insider check box to trade operation (and pending, and to close, too)

Z.U. I built such a complex in my spare time