how to write a dll? - page 5

xrust:

My dear friend, what I don't need and have never needed is advisors similar to yours about nothing, I think the others do too, though I won't sign for them, for . In your problems with your "yard" blame only yourself, and your attitude to the "coders", which according to your classification should "voluntarily serve" . Keep it up, and you won't get your dozen.

Now about the moderator: As a social moderator, I perform a certain function on this forum to maintain order and nothing more, and my attitude towards this or that member of this forum is absolutely not relevant. The forum rules are primary and if they are not respected, measures will be taken.

PS. As a moderator, I would tear down all this offtop and flooding, including my own, but I won't do it. But if somebody else does it - he'll be completely right, and I won't bother him about "shutting my mouth".

PSPS. I want to ask - who is "we" and what kind of competition "we" should be afraid of? That is to say that there is a certain group of "ours" who are opposed to your " good deed" and who do not allow you to advertise it on the pages of this site because they are afraid that all those who I (we, they) have to serve voluntarily will run away forever from "us" bad to "you" good?

We are here now, Efi (to make it clear there are several people writing under this nickname). I understand the vehemence of Leni who spoke out and received foul language in response. And for what, for the fact that he "dared" to advise the site administration and programmers registered here and who apparently believe this site their fiefdom. Maybe I should have supported him or argued with him, but did not "pepezzat"? - I do not see Leonid's offense here, but I see yours.

As for volunteering, Rustam, you're a community moderator, so you volunteer and maintain order on this site. It's your volunteer help-service to the forum. Isn't it so? Again, Leonid is right and you are wrong.

You can tear down a thread, but you should not - it teaches you how to behave and how not to behave those who maintain the forum and those who are maintained (there are only 2 categories of users). You get paid for some of your developments (HOWEVER), don't you? And that means you have income from the site, i.e. your Clients are on it. As a manager with 35 years of experience I have not allowed myself to be rude to a Client for many years. This again is about your rudeness and injustice to the person who wants this site to develop. I myself got in a similar situation with one of the first moderators of the site and then "got off" by mail and parted.

As for the Gelendzhik meeting and the competition, Leonid was wrong. I admit it. He is simply responsible for the event and probably concerned about slow development of the registration process.

Conclusions. About Leonid. For some time Leonid will only monitor the site, without comment.

About you Rustam. No need to bully where you can cooperate. Next year we`ll hold such meeting in Odessa, Nikolaev is next year and I hope that you`ll accept our invitation.

Happiness, love and good luck to everybody. Zosimus, I bid you farewell. See you in the future in the fields of creation, but not in the fields of strife.

Vinin:
I don't know how to write a DLL either. What should I do then?

I got the question. It's a good question.
It's okay to ask.
But don't ask a weird question:
* "how to make a Dll in C++, but I don't know C++" .
but ask questions like:
* "how do I make the UI work from the Dll",
* "how should I make the Dll not close when I close the
or the previous question like: * "why do I close the indicator?
* "why when I close the indicator the Dll settings are lost
and close the settings window?
Questions like "how to use Wtl / Mfc" are a bit strange
and not sure they'll be answered here-
but it's a valid question - ask for a tutorial on Skype,
ask for some short videos. Personally for you. And most likely for $.
You could ask for something ready-made - or as source material,
perhaps with an explanation.
In many cases the programmer can be insulated from
unnecessary details
(e.g. how the data comes from MT)-
If a person thinks they just want to write
some kind of processing - you can give him an empty function.
void Process(const std::vector & in, const std::vector & out)
{
for(int i = 0; ...) { out.at(i) = in.at(i) * 2; }
}
let it continue to write what it wants inside.
It is possible to see the result not quickly, but very quickly!
is a lot for a beginner programmer.
For example, in my program
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BxWggsgmLeCfYjYyMjA5YjItY2NlOC00YTE0LTliMmMtZGNjMDBiOTU3ZmYy&hl=en_US
(mute it because it's in English)

The programmer-user only needs to know how to call functions like
FindParameter("input")
CreateParameter("output")
and create some mathematical calculations inside-
everything else - like displaying data in MT,
saving to a file, graphing, displaying tables, etc.
has already been done before that one (the question is how full ;-) ).
Or does the person have to formulate some steps
Then, when they apply for training, they will always see
Then when they apply for training they will always see what is going on
then when a person approaches the training he/she will always see what is going on (taught - not taught) and where to go further.
And another aspect - if you count your own time
And another aspect - if you count your time (and for some a day costs $ 100 or $ 200), then it's not a fact,
that the experience of creating UI from Dll will be worth it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
And an answer for Efi:
Rustam is right in that there are different levels of questions.
There are questions that are extremely specific: the person is inexperienced,
the person is perplexed or dumb (I remember this for me too).
There are times when a person hasn't searched - and starts asking "what's my error 126?
There are questions like I cited above - "how to make a Dll in C++, but I don't know C++".

Dear friends writing under this nickname . Gentlemen, community. I will now give my personal opinion as user with the nickname xrust, those who do not agree with it are welcome to discuss.

So this forum (as any other), is a public place where all users have equal rights and responsibilities. Thus, I claim that I do not owe anyone anything here, much less "service", it applies to me too.

In this place every user has the opportunity to express his/her opinion on this or that subject without violating the rules of this forum. But equally any user can argue with another if they think their opponent's position is wrong.

So I have every right to state my point of view on your comment WITHOUT ANYTHING i.e. carrying no semantic load in the context of this thread. Just like the rest of your comments. And here I see my complete correctness. for I consider you (all those who write under this nickname) drones parasitizing on this forum, as you do not fit any point of your own classification(trainers andtutors). All you do here is PR and inept attempts to remind yourself. If you happen to have a brilliant idea for improving this site, why not express it in the thread intended for it ?

If you have a problem with me as a public moderator, please do it in the official forum as well.

Regarding income, Not a single development on this site, I did not ask, do not ask, and will not ask money (unless I sell their paid work in the official shop). Therefore I claim that I don't get any profit from this forum (site). Because it would go against the rules of this place. What can not be said about you based on your aims described in your own profile on this site. (again I'm right and you're wrong).

Regarding your problems with your "congregation" - it's very thankless and rather problematic in the sense of gathering participants, and the work of attracting through the Internet, this is only the first, and quite an insufficient stage. As someone who has had experience, I can say that people will go to a single event very reluctantly, and you need either a great program, or steady authority, and recruitment (primarily through interest, but not financial, but the quality and style of the material presented) of supporters (regular listeners) through the "trader radio". And even these circumstances do not excuse Leonid in his inadequate reaction (with a switch to personalities) to my remark.

xrust:

Dear friends writing under this nickname . Gentlemen, community. I will now give my personal opinion as user with the nickname xrust, those who do not agree with it are welcome to discuss.

So this forum (as any other), is a public place where all users have equal rights and responsibilities. Thus, I claim that I do not owe anyone anything here, much less "service", it applies to me too.

In this place every user has the opportunity to express his/her opinion on this or that subject without violating the rules of this forum. But equally any user can argue with another if they think their opponent's position is wrong.

So I have every right to state my point of view on your comment WITHOUT ANYTHING i.e. carrying no semantic load in the context of this thread. Just like the rest of your comments. And here I see my complete correctness. for I consider you (all those who write under this nickname) drones parasitizing on this forum, as you do not fit any point of your own classification(trainers andtutors). All you do here is PR and inept attempts to remind yourself. If you happen to have a brilliant idea for improving this site, why not express it in the thread intended for it ?

If you have a problem with me as a public moderator, please do it in the official forum as well.

Regarding income, Not a single development on this site, I did not ask, do not ask, and will not ask money (unless I sell their paid work in the official shop). Therefore I claim that I don't get any profit from this forum (site). Because it would go against the rules of this place. What can not be said about you based on your aims described in your own profile on this site. (again I'm right and you're wrong).

Regarding your problems with your "congregation" - it's very thankless and rather problematic in the sense of gathering participants, and the work of attracting through the Internet, this is only the first, and quite an insufficient stage. I say as someone who has had experience, that people will go to a single event very reluctantly, and you need either a great program, or steady prestige, and recruitment (primarily by interest, but not financial, but the quality and style of the material presented) of supporters (regular listeners) through the "trader radio". And even these circumstances do not excuse Leonid in his inadequate response (and getting personal) to my comment.

You have not calmed down. Well.... If you're a public moderator, it's immoral to use obscure swear words in this very forum that you moderate a user with the nickname Crunch (the position doesn't allow). Use a different nickname otherwise I'll think it's a rude attempt just to remind you of yourself. And if this kind of "peeping" happens again I (Ephraim Sanker) will ask the administration to strip you of your moderator title.

You don't have to, but you moderate voluntarily i.e. you "maintain" the forum.

We do not need to generalize, we are here to learn, not to parasitize, to order what we need, to suggest links and give advice. And at the School of Divergence we teach others.

If you are rude even with a disguised swear word, there will be a complaint.

http://opmarketvol.com/news.html#registration2 is your resource? And this is ours. Which one of them is paid? (PR for each other, what better PR than a good scandal).

The convention will take place with or without the MT4 format in the Ukrainian courtyard in either case. Leonid is grounded. And I fire an employee for mate after the first warning.

Geronimo:

You haven't calmed down. Well.... If you're a public moderator, it's immoral to utter a disguised swear word in the same forum you moderate to a user with the nickname Crunch (position doesn't allow). Use a different nickname otherwise I'll think it's a crude attempt just to remind you of yourself. And if this kind of "peeping " happens again I (Ephraim Sanker) will ask the administration to strip you of your moderator title.

You don't have to, but you moderate voluntarily i.e. you "maintain" the forum.

Don't generalize, we are here to learn, not to parasitize. And at the School of Divergence we teach others.

If you are rude even in a disguised swear word, there will be a complaint.

http://opmarketvol.com/news.html#registration2 is your resource? And this is ours. Which one of them is paid? (PR for each other, what better PR than a good scandal).

The convention will be held with or without MT4 format in the Ukrainian patio in any case. Leonid is grounded. And for mate, I fire an employee after the first warning.

Dear Ephraim Sanker .

First of all - remember once and for all - I do not serve anyone, I have not served, and will not serve, in a literal or figurative sense. Just get it through your head.

Secondly - if you see "moderator" under the nickname xrust - then wipe your eyes and, or, your monitor.

Third - I am not generalising - I am alleging and accusing you of parasitism on this forum.

Fourth - address your grievances to the official authorities .

Fifth - Stop promoting and advertising third-party resources - you are directly violating the rules of this forum .

In the sixth - Stop threatening, you also violate the rules. A total of three rules violations per one your post.

xrust:

Dear Ephraim Sanker.

First of all - remember once and for all - I don't serve, haven't served, and won't serve anyone, either literally or figuratively. Just get that through your head.

Second - if you see "moderator" under the nickname xrust - then wipe your eyes and, or, your monitor.

Third - I am not generalising - I am alleging and accusing you of parasitism on this forum.

Fourth - address your grievances to the official authorities .

Fifth - Stop promoting and advertising third-party resources - you are directly violating the rules of this forum .

In the sixth - Stop threatening, you also violate the rules. A total of three rule violations per your post.

Basader. Let white be black. At least each of us serves someone (generalizing again) you customers of your site for example.

To clarify.

... we are here to learn, not to parasitize, to order what we need, to suggest links, to advise....

Wipe your eyes. And stop being rude.

Moderators - don't delete the thread it's a good lesson in politeness, boorishness and manipulation.

Geronimo:

Basader. Let white be black. At least each of us serves someone (generalising again) you customers of your website for example.

Let me be clear.

... we are here to learn, not to parasitize, to order what we need, to suggest links, to advise....

Wipe your eyes. And stop being rude.

Moderators - don't delete the thread it's a good lesson in politeness, boorishness and manipulation.

Dear sir, I absolutely agree with the highlighted. This argument will open the eyes (for those who will want to do so), To your unceasing arrogance, conceit, boorishness and manipulation (substitution of concepts) to please yourself. And the baserunner, there will be no doubt about it. Lehitraot.

dmmikl86:

The task is to learn how to work with the dll, and to make various features that bring convenience to trading.
Maybe you can regularly post your path from this point on? Something like a diary, i have done so, i should have done so... The topic is interesting and useful.

dmmikl86:

I tried to add my function to the .cpp and did it like this:

added a function to .def

added the function to .mqh

then added it to the Expert Advisor

During the debug in the visual it said: The program "[5248] regsvr32.exe: Machine code" has stopped with code 0 (0x0).

when I run this advisor on the terminal, it says error : 2011.07.08 12:20:14 ExportFunctions EURUSD,H1: cannot call function 'myfunc' from dll 'ExpertSample.dll' (error 127)

Please advise where the error is and how to fix it...

I haven't checked all of cp-code, but at a glance this is not possible:

added function to .mqh

#import "ExpertSample.dll"
int    GetIntValue(int);
int    myfunc(int,int);
double GetDoubleValue(double);
string GetStringValue(string);
double GetArrayItemValue(double arr[],int,int);
bool   SetArrayItemValue(double& arr[],int,int,double);
double GetRatesItemValue(double rates[][6],int,int,int);
int    SortStringArray(string& arr[],int);
int    ProcessStringArray(string& arr[],int);

First, the import must start and end with a reserved word.

#import

secondly, no matter how functions are described in cp, mql has its own format of call, and declaration of a parameter type without the variable name is not allowed,

plus, you export functions with structures in parameters, but mql4 doesn't have structures, so the call won't be possible.

At your site

struct MqlStr
  {
   int               len;
   char             *string;
  };

called as

string

it's not sure that string variable has exactly the same representation in mql4 as you described.

In general there are many things, try to comment everything out and connect individually until it works, maybe you will catch all the bugs.

Urain:

I didn't check all cpc code, but at a glance this is not possible:

First, the import should start and end with a reserved word.

secondly, no matter how functions are described in mql, mql has its own calling format, and declaring a parameter type without a variable name is not allowed,

plus, you export functions with structures in parameters, but in mql4 there are no structures, so the call will not be possible.

You have

is called as

it's not certain that string variable has exactly the same representation in mql4 as you described.

In general many things, try to comment everything out and connect separately until it works, maybe you will catch all the bugs.

In fact, everything you've described will work fine, as the example that came with the terminal hints at. And if you look at the whole thread you will see that this stage of the TC was successful.