how to write a dll? - page 4

PPC:

In short, without the hassle of one script BUY, the other SELL, all the parameters for opening a lot in a special window in a separate insider (SL NP Lot) 2 times click on the script - and regardless of the tick it works. you can even have one script, and the insider check a trade operation (and the pending, and to close, too)

Z.U. I made such a complex for myself once at my leisure

The problem is to learn how to work with a dll and to do different features that make it convenient to trade.

xrust:

Fuck, we all need your advice, we just can't live without it...

You were promoted to a moderator, buddy? have you become cool? does the seat define the point of view? think back to when you were a kid in coding. did you need advice? and do not put the cart before the horse - you voluntarily serve those who want to learn, not they you. or you prohibit me to give advice? i as a consumer very well see what this site is missing.

Maybe you, like sergeev, will shut my mouth and discredit a good thing (a meeting of traders in Gelendzhik), which, incidentally, may derail because you are afraid of competition?

And it will be, we will cancel the event in the Ukrainian courtyard if you won't get (registered from 10.07) a dozen coders and at least a few dozen of those who need to make EAs for the championship.

Geronimo:

have you been promoted to moderator, buddy? have you become cool? does your seat determine your point of view? remember yourself when you were a kid in programming. did you need advice? and do not put the cart before the horse - you voluntarily serve those who want to learn here, not them you. or will you forbid me to give advice? i as a consumer see very well what this site is missing.

Maybe you, like sergeev, will shut my mouth and discredit a good thing (a meeting of traders in Gelendzhik), which, incidentally, may derail because you are afraid of competition?

And it will, we will cancel the event in the Ukrainian yard, if you do not come (not registered from 10.07) with a dozen coders and at least a few dozen of those who need to make EAs for the championship.

My dear friend, what I don't need, and never have needed, is advisers like you about anything, and I think the others do too, although I won't sign for them, for . In your problems with your "yard" blame only yourself, and your attitude to the "coders", which according to your classification should "voluntarily serve" . Keep it up, and you won't get your dozen.

Now about the moderator: As a social moderator, I perform certain functions on this forum to maintain order and no more, and my attitude to the one or the other party this forum is absolutely not the matter. The rules of the forum are primary and if they are not respected, measures will be taken.

PS. As a moderator, I would tear down all this offtop and flooding, including my own, but I won't do it. But if somebody else does it - he'll be completely right, and I won't bother him about "shutting my mouth".

PSPS. I want to ask - who is "we" and what kind of competition "we" should be afraid of? That is to say that there is a certain group of "ours" who are opposed to your " good deed" and who do not allow you to advertise it on the pages of this site because they are afraid that all those who I (we, they) have to serve voluntarily will run away forever from "us" bad to "you" good?

Geronimo:

And don't put the cart before the horse - you are voluntarily catering to those who want to learn here, not you. or will you forbid me to give advice? as a regular consumer I can very well see what this site is missing.

Behind Rustem's rudeness you can see a few simple facts:
1) C++ is not learned as quickly as one would like, reading a smart book does not help everyone
2) Really important things are learned quite randomly from smart people
3) most simple to the eye operations have their own library
3.1) the library is written in a uniform manner, with specific rules
4) Wtl is a separate skill on top of par. 1, 2 and 3. 3
5) Mql- C++ work for UI interaction is not quite trivial - some kind of state machine and synchronization
6) It took me a week to turn Wtl into GUI dll, which is built with Mql.
So your wish to create a training branch is... strange!
Geronimo:

You're volunteering to serve those who want to learn here, not them to serve you.

Oh dear...

jartmailru:
Bummer...

Thanks for the support, I completely agree with you on all issues, one thing gnaws at me - where I was rude, I resented the advice about nothing - yes, but no more than that, moreover, I myself do not write in the pluses, and no DLLki have not written - I make do Mokle + Winapi, so the issues raised in this thread and I myself are very interesting.

ZS. really pipsqueak...

xrust:

where I was rude, I was outraged about the advice about nothing

Yes, my bad. There was no rudeness in comparison to G.'s response.

jartmailru:
Yes, guilty as charged. There was no rudeness compared to G.'s reply.

I don't know how to write a DLL either. What should I do then?

Vinin:

I don't know how to write a DLL either. What should I do then?

I didn't know how either, read here http://www.fx4u.ru/topic/584-курс-mql4/page__st__20 (lessons 23 - 25) and wrote my first DLL in a couple of days...

renoshnik:

I didn't know how to do it either, I read here http://www.fx4u.ru/topic/584-курс-mql4/page__st__20 (lessons 23 - 25) and wrote my first DLL in a couple of days ...

I just don't need to

Vinin:

Just don't need to.

Agreed, as long as 402 isn't decompiled you can get along just fine without the DLL...