FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 262

Before the neckline test should work, but the test may fail and then there will be a move to the lower edge of the channel, although 30% probability, as far as I am concerned...

Thomas the Unbeliever can also draw the old downtrend line and see that it is both broken and tested...

margaret:
And what does the TA on the monthly chart tell you?

He says his grandmother said it was either down or fifth wave up...

The downward spikes are huge ;-)

Unemployment is so high in the states and in the periphery of Europe, Oaken's law says the only way to fight it is inflation, but the international public needs some decent stuff to poke fun at it, which is why the Obama-Republican games are played: the public has to eat the wrong information, but the public has to choose several untrue versions of what is happening...

There will be world inflation and the dollar and euro will race in it, after that a new world monetary system may be born, as was once the case with bretonwood, hence the rumours of a new "amero" leaking out.

margaret:
Do you think AMERA by the end of the year is realistic or delusional ???

DragonSL:

I agree about everything... Tomorrow on RBC your theory will be slaughtered and fixed quietly ))))

The further one goes on, the more one gets the impression that Obama was put in office to make a scapegoat out of him if things go wrong....

DragonSL:
The further one goes on, the more one gets the impression that Obama was put in office to make a scapegoat out of him if things go wrong....
100%, I wrote about it back in February

Evgen157:
Do you think AMERA by the end of the year is realistic or delusional ???
didn't understand the question

DragonSL:
The longer it goes on, the more it looks like Obama has been installed as president to make a scapegoat out of him if things go wrong...

+100

Soros was shown on RBC and said he was shutting down his hedge fund and would be quietly pipping away with his family....

margaret:
I do not understand the question.

Is the introduction of AMERA in America this year realistic or not ? After all, if you think fundamentally it's not a bad time.... And the machinery will go limp and there are far fewer fundamentalists)))

Evgen157:

Soros was shown on RBC and said he was shutting down his hedge fund and would be quietly pipping away with his family....

It's not just Soros. The world's top businessman Richard Branson is moving his assets to Switzerland, naive) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXmJu8IGmzI