FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 265

Tantrik:
on tc 3 candles at 6 o'clock, on H4 there will be 5 candles (temporary filter)

Do you know the TS? I need some help to understand it. I understand the time frame, I do not understand the compression. How do I understand the 10-point compression at 50 pips? If I got it right, it means when price reaches 50 pips, SL is moved to Breakeven and then when it reaches 10 pips towards TP, SL is moved from Breakeven to TP by 10 pips. Have I got it right?

SVEC:

Do you know CU? I need a little help figuring it out. I understand the time frame, I don't understand the squeeze. How do I understand a pinch of 10 pips in a distance of 50 pips? If I got it right, it means when price reaches 50 pips, SL is moved to Breakeven and then when it reaches 10 pips towards TP, SL is moved from Breakeven to TP by 10 pips. Have I got it right?

You got it right.

SVEC:

Do you know CU? I need a little help figuring it out. I understand the time frame, I don't understand the squeeze. How do I understand a pinch of 10 pips in a distance of 50 pips? If I got it right, it means when price reaches 50 pips, SL is moved to Breakeven and then when it reaches 10 pips towards TP, SL is moved from Breakeven to TP by 10 pips. Have I understood it correctly?
'We should look at the wave - maybe we should shift SL: -8 pips. What is 50 pips? I would consider the Euram step as 140 pips. (I may put 0.5 lots at a half-step for convenience)

Tantrik:
'It's a matter of looking at the wave - maybe you need to move the SL: -8 pips. What is 50 pips? I consider the Euram step to be 140 pips. (I may put 0.5 lots at a half-step for convenience)

There are clear rules in the system.

EURUSD buy 20 pips

( Closed at 16:50 )

I wonder how many people are in the baja, as I said yesterday - we may not have time to close.

I consider the downward trend as a short-term one, I will not give exact figures - I am not a clairvoyant))), maybe 1.4130, maybe, as Tantrik said, 1.4050, but we will move upwards at least in the medium term, i.e. not less than half a year.

strangerr:
I wonder how many people are hanging out in the bays, as I said yesterday - there may not be time to close.
How is it even possible to go into a buy now ! ))))

rensbit:
How is it even possible to go into buy now ! ))))

You ask how many people stocked up last night)))

OK! I think I've figured it out, I'll give it a go.

strangerr:

Ask how many people bought last night)))
Somebody has to pay for profitable deals (like mine )))) )
There as it is, on the waves correction and in the days of waves is not visible yet, ie, will still go down to form them, plus, the square said that 2011.07.27 high and 2011.08.02 low (if I got it right). Although Avva (from the Gunn branch) that he will fall to 2011.08.11, but let's see ))))))