FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 264

trinitron:
Make the US dollar/hryvnia 1/1 and I will buy myself a decent car. I am sick of overpaying for a car in our country, or at least I will bring it over from abroad.

maybe a dollar/ruble one to one would be better? ;)

the domestic car industry is beyond comments - so much has been written and said

I have enclosed a book of horrors in the future to sleep on

Files:
apocalypse.zip  1997 kb

margaret:
Not realistic... It will be the collapse of the world economy, including Russia and Ukraine... No one will allow it for the next 5 years...

Who the fuck needs us. Five years again. I love watching "know-it-alls".LAUGHTER.

IgorM:

maybe a dollar/ruble one to one would be better? ;)

the domestic car industry is beyond comments - so much has been written and said

I've got a book of horrors to look forward to

Pleasant dreams!:-)

* are you going to live forever?

* Do you want it?

* Are you a masochist?

"Rain money!" :-)

21april:

Pleasant dreams!:-)

* Are you going to live forever?

* Do you want it?

* Are you a masochist?

sps, good morning, everybody!

* and why not? There are some people who are remembered for a long time *

* i don't know *

* no *

is the eurow down?

IgorM:

EUR down?

For now a bounce, and then further down...but in general the situation is interesting, both the eu and the quid are burdened with problems and no obvious movement in FA is visible, but TA gives a clear picture))))

Greetings to all participants! Has anyone tested or worked with Borispolz's TS? :

- Currency traded EUR/USD (or any other, but with different stop and squeeze values)
- Chart period 6 hours
- Indicators used - none
- Lot traded - arbitrary, but always constant.
- Possible maximum series of losses - 3, 57 pips each.

What do you think? I can not understand, the rules of TS indicates a period of 6 hours, but in the attached pictures chart 4 hours. Is this a real TS or a scam?

SVEC:

Greetings to all participants! Has anyone tested or worked with Borispolz's TS? :

- Currency traded EUR/USD (or any other, but with different stop and squeeze values)
- Chart period 6 hours
- Indicators used - none
- Lot traded - arbitrary, but always constant.
- Possible maximum series of losses - 3, 57 pips each.

What do you think? I can not understand, the rules of TS indicates a period of 6 hours, but in the attached pictures chart 4 hours. Is this a real TS or a scam?

the ts is 3 candles at 6 o'clock, on h4 there will be 5 candles(temporary filter)

NikT_58:

Who the fuck needs us. Five years again. I love watching "know-it-alls".LAUGHTER

When there's a crisis in the developed world, hunger riots in the developing world...