FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 240

The Sunday Times

Washington plays poker with the global economy

European leaders managed on Thursday to postpone the eurozone crisis, but in America decisiveness is in short supply. If politicians cannot improve the situation, they have at least an obligation not to make it worse. America is not living up to that responsibility.

Financial Times
The birthday of the dollar
Backed only by trusting memories of the dollar's supremacy gave the United States several more decades of good life. Now, old and decrepit, the dollar has become too vulnerable to a tangible fall.

BBC
US president has warned the nation of a possible default
Barack Obama made a televised address to the nation and accused Republicans of undermining an agreement designed to raise the maximum allowable level of US public debt.

Deutsche Welle
Social stratification is growing in Germany
In the past ten years, the number of low-wage workers in Germany has grown alarmingly and their wages have fallen steadily. For these people, economic growth and a favourable economic climate are mere words.

margaret:
.... Japan monetary authorities are worried about the strengthening of the yen and are considering a currency intervention as soon as possible.
Thank you! good news! removed the stops, the locks...(spread the slings)

Tantrik:
Thank you! good news! removed the stops, the loci...(straightened out the slings)

(I'm in))))

strangerr:

(Wlt.)))

And this must be Batman ))))

strangerr:

(Wlt.)))

sold, where your order is around this point I will close.

You've got the forum mixed up, it's a different topic here - not about cooking. Thanks for the recipe (although I don't know much about it). Tomorrow I will give your recipe to my housekeeper - she will make it and I will try it and evaluate it by giving you an answer.

margaret:
Do you want to buy an option ticket?

So, getting ready for the next level, who said "grow on" )))

DragonSL:

So, getting ready for the next level, who said "grow further" ))))
Options are better to buy in the US market.

margaret:
Options are better to buy in the US market.

I only play in demo because "understanding with my hands" of something is "fun" ))))