FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 231

Agreed, already 2 hours or so in the sels.

Thank you, Margaret. That's hilarious!!!

margaret:
do you have a lot of money?

What do you mean a lot?

Good morning!

What was that all about? At night?

The first part of the TP is in progress, the euro is out of the wedge, but for how long?

Dimka-novitsek:

Good morning!

What was that all about? At night?

Obama went out there crying to the nation, "The Republicans are the enemy of the people. The country is fucked if they don't come to their senses."

I can't understand what's going on with the euro at all???? OK, fuck the euro.... What the fuck is the pound going after the euro? It's a mess..... the clock is just fuming to be honest.... I'm sitting in the boxes on the fence.

Japan, on the other hand, surprised: a small earthquake and that's it - a candle...

herzogtier:
I can't figure out what's going on with the euro at all???? OK, fuck the euro.... what the fuck is the pound going after the euro? It's a mess..... the clock is just fuming to be honest.... I'm sitting in the boxes on the fence.

I drew the TP on Friday, it has everything. And on the foundation I outlined everything. I just need to look at the euro-index, then the picture is better:

And the pound, the aussie, and the new zealand are allied with the euro...

s_aullma:
Obama went out there crying "Republicans are the enemy of the people. The country's fucked if they don't come to their senses."

And that too was foreseen in my foundation review ;-)

But Japan earthquake is a force majeure (I hate ring of fire), but my position on the yen closed right before the candle with a big profit ;-)